IGNORED

Vectrex Kiosk FO

BeaglePuss

Hello fine people of AA!

As of this past Sunday, I became the proud owner of not one but two Vectrex kiosk. I have owned a Vectrex kiosk for a few years now, and I stumbled across a second example at a flea market this past weekend. I was able to get a good deal for it, take some parts to further complete my existing kiosk (doorknob and manual), and now I want to pass the deal along to someone that would love it as much as I do.

I'm taking offers at the moment, and I am not looking for eBay prices (if I were, it would be on eBay). I would like to have the transaction take place locally as shipping would be a pain due to both the cost and care needed.

Here are some pictures:

DSC01734_zpsbeb898c3.jpg

DSC01735_zps7b3894f6.jpg

DSC01736_zps7761f96d.jpg

DSC01737_zps4b20d8f4.jpg

DSC01738_zpsd840d8fd.jpg

DSC01739_zps1aa07e0c.jpg

DSC01740_zpsb728a50c.jpg

As you can see, there are cracks that run along the right side, and there are plenty of chips and dents. It's an excellent kiosk, but far from mint.

Feel free to send me a message with your location along with your offer.

Thanks!

Rick, I am willing to ship for the right amount of money, I would just prefer to avoid it if possible. I have some experience shipping arcade cabs, so I could get it done. If you're seriously interested feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

Rick, I am willing to ship for the right amount of money, I would just prefer to avoid it if possible. I have some experience shipping arcade cabs, so I could get it done. If you're seriously interested feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

If the buyer doesn't mind the additional cost, NAVL will pick it up and deliver it right to there door. Its hassle free on both ends but a little spendy and takes up to 6 weeks.

• 1 month later...

If the buyer doesn't mind the additional cost, NAVL will pick it up and deliver it right to there door. Its hassle free on both ends but a little spendy and takes up to 6 weeks.

I have to say I've had a bad experience with NAVL. Several years ago when I bought a custom arcade machine they damaged the unit not once but twice. The first delivery had the entire frame of the machine cracked in half and had to go back. The second one had a bottom corner cracked. By that time I had waited to long to get it I gave up and just accepted the shipment. I can't say I would ever use them again.

• 2 weeks later...