IGNORED

Grig's Gunstar Garage - 11/03/19 - Lot of 8 sealed PS1 games - $55 shipped

Grig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Huge update happening today as we speak, I will be adding a ton of C64 disks and carts, many have the original box and instructions. If you want something just let me know and I will hold it for you until I have everything listed. I will be listing some extra C64 hardware as well after the software is listed so keep checking back.

Still have some C64 stuff to list, I will get to it as soon as I can depending on how tired I am when I get home from fighting crime.

I added the two Mario pieces I picked up over the weekend, I don't know their value so make me an offer (ewww, I hate having to do that)

More items sold and I still have a few C64 programs/hardware to list. I will also be listing a few 1541 drives (with original boxes/Styrofoam) and a boxed 64C. I've been so frelling busy with work that I am utterly exhausted when I get home so listing the rest of my Commodore stuff for sale has taken a back burner for now but the rest will be listed soon.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE 11/2/14 - Some PS1 and a few PS2 games added

Well we are now in the middle of moving so I had to remove the other items I had available because they went to storage. I kept out some PS1 games and two PS2 titles because they do not take up any space and they are easy to ship.

Hello. All's I'm seeing are PS2 and PS1 games. Did I miss somethings? Didn't see any Commodore stuff. Great seller tho.

Hi, yeah most of my C64 stuff came and went. I will have a few more items later but I'm moving right now so it's in storage. I have some 1541's, a few monitors and a few educational & business programs left. Thanks for the kind words!

• Like 1

Hi, yeah most of my C64 stuff came and went. I will have a few more items later but I'm moving right now so it's in storage. I have some 1541's, a few monitors and a few educational & business programs left. Thanks for the kind words!

You're more than welcome! Too bad I missed out on the Commodore stuff, as I'm sure you have great stuff and are great to deal with!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...