Grig

1980's Betamax and VHS tapes TV recordings

I just inherited a bunch of Beta tapes that have misc. shows and movies recorded on them. Didn't see a lot of stuff in the way of commercials though. As I go through the tapes, I'll keep you in mind Grig!

-edit-

Went through them recently and they're all programs recorded off Cable BITD. No commercials.

Bump, still looking for VHS or Betamax tapes with 70s or 80s shows/commercials.

BUMP. Anyone with Betamax or VHS tapes PM me!

Bump - always looking for VHS or Betamax tapes with 1980s or 1970s Broadcast Television recordings!

mannn if you had bumped this in november I could have picked up a huge pile of betamax tapes for you, though you would have had to done the sorting between the recordings and swedish erotica

bump - still looking for 1980s betamax or vhs tapes with TV recordings & commercials on them

bump - still looking for 1980s betamax or vhs tapes with TV recordings & commercials on them

oh wow, I've got a ton of these!

Wish i had a beta VCR. My dad did, and about 40 tapes, it was a real nice sony SL-8200, but he pawned them all for $40 in 2005, cost more in gas to get there, i was ...errr...really mad when i learned about this.

OK it is fixed now I just sent you a PM

BUMP - always looking for TV shows/cartoons recorded from broadcast TV 70s/80s

I don't have a tape but I do have a few large video files of late night MTV in November of 1983. They total 3 hours including commercials, concert news (The Police Synchronicity Tour) and videos. I got them from Google's original video service before they got YouTube. The quality is VHS.

• Like 1

I recorded MTV's Memorial Day top 200 in 1992. The cable company at that time put the audio down the FM band and I was able to record it all in beautiful HI-FI stereo on my Sony Super-Beta HI-FI! Took up 5 tapes at the slow speed! Still have them and plan to put them over to DVD one day!

• Like 1