Grig

1980's Betamax and VHS tapes TV recordings

bumpers - still looking for TV tapes from the 70s and 80s

I have a ton of old tapes, but I want them. Since you're just looking for ads, I can go through them and just put the ads on a DVD for you. (It will probably be 2 or more DVDs.) My earliest tape is X-Mas 1983 and it goes until 1988. Then the '90s start. You just want '80s stuff, right? (Also, this may take a long time!)

You could always send them to me as a loan and I will send them back (I am very quick with recording) - I many times want all the programming and not just the ads - but I understand if you do not want to do this. Thanks for responding!

Those are great programs. I would love to record all of it! If you wanted to send me DVDs of the recordings (entire programs, not just commercials) I could trade something with you or pay you for the DVD/Shipping.

bump - looking for more vhs and beta goodness

bump! I am especially looking for 1980s cartoons from TV!

Bump, still looking for 70s and 80s TV recordings. I will also take 90s TV recordings now like sports and prime time shows (Frasier, Friends, Seinfeld, etc)

no thank you, English only please - but thanks for asking!

I'm gonna have to dig thru my basement... I think I have some old Inspector Gadget recorded on VHS from the 80s... I haven't had a working VCR in years.

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to dig thru my basement... I think I have some old Inspector Gadget recorded on VHS from the 80s... I haven't had a working VCR in years.

That would be sweet, I don't have any inspector gadget TV episodes and I love that cartoon. Let me know when/if you find them and we can trade something or $$. Thanks!

How ironic... back in the 80's I was so proud of my skills in editing out those damn TV commercials and other junk, but now it's the stuff that I edited out that is rare and the stuff I recorded is easily available (and in far better quality) on DVD and Blu-Ray.

• Like 1

How ironic... back in the 80's I was so proud of my skills in editing out those damn TV commercials and other junk, but now it's the stuff that I edited out that is rare and the stuff I recorded is easily available (and in far better quality) on DVD and Blu-Ray.

Absolutely true!

bump - VHS and Betamax TV recordings from the 1970s and 1980s wanted please!