IGNORED

Pesky scientists...

This isnt the pre order, is it?

To tell the truth: I think I would prefer to get the two paid games before paying for another one. Of course I wont miss this one, but there are four games in development, two of them already paid, and a multi card. I have no problem to wait for a game, but I have some problems to understand why there are four games in development at the same time and not one after another.

No offense, just my thought to the many anounces in the last couple of weeks.

One question to the game itself: How many screens can we expect?

Edited by Ignorama

This isnt the pre order, is it?

Correct! The pre-order for the game is not open yet because its a late summer release.

To tell the truth: I think I would prefer to get the two paid games before paying for another one. Of course I wont miss this one, but there are four games in development, two of them already paid, and a multi card. I have no problem to wait for a game, but I have some problems to understand why there are four games in development at the same time and not one after another.

I think its a difference in perspective. What you see as 4 games in development now I see as 10+ game concepts worked on in the last 3 years (just for Intellivision) - sure some of those concepts aren't all going to make it as a fully fledged game but thats just life. As another example the Moles game I have going for the Atari Jaguar was announced at eJagFest last year so you might think it started around then. But you'd be making an incorrect assumption if you did that. To me, that project is close to 15 years old and started life on a completely different platform and was brought to the jag in a very advanced state.

I guess I'm trying to say that if you see a game announcement from me don't automatically assume its "hot off the presses". It could have been in development for several years and just recently had something implemented in it that made it more fun to play or I fixed a bug in it or the programmer art was too hideous for public consumption and it just had a makeover or..... it could have been written last night. Thats all the fun of the hobby :lol:.

No offense, just my thought to the many anounces in the last couple of weeks.

No offence taken.

One question to the game itself: How many screens can we expect?

The full world has not been created yet.

just wiating for pre-order.

and in case it hasn't been asked.... is there a box?

Yep, Groovy offers a 5$ Shipping Box, so I never understood the frequently questions if there is a box :P

@ Groovy

Thanks for the answer and its like I said before: Take the time you need, I prefer to wait for a good game, then getting a game which is not finished and buggy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...