IGNORED

Colecovision games, SUNRISE ( yes, again )

ozma wars

have some few left Sunrise games to sell :

• QUEST FOR QUINTANA ROO
  • GUST BUSTER
  • CAMPAIGN 84
  • MOUNTAIN KING
  • ROLLOVERTURE

they are new cib, silver box, never opened

1 game 20 Euro + 12 Euro EUROPE shipping

1 game 30 USD + 25 USD USA/CANADA shipping

Paypal payment

if interested pls send PM

post-22534-0-92128600-1369926875_thumb.jpg

Ozma is a known bad trader. I simply can't believe he keeps posting here after repeatedly screwing over numerous forum members and repeatedly saying he wouldn't be back. If anyone is entertaining making a purchase from him, please do a quick search first to see all of the ridiculous antics he has engaged in.

• Like 7

I am interested to sell games I have doubles, no else.

I have many doubles new cib from my collection ( Tennis, Motocross, Super Cross Force, Boulder Dash + a lot of old-style boxed Telegames games for the Colecovision )

and many others I know where to buy in Milan, to resell.

If you have a WTB list, welcome

PM thanks

I am interested to sell games I have doubles, no else.

I have many doubles new cib from my collection ( Tennis, Motocross, Super Cross Force, Boulder Dash + a lot of old-style boxed Telegames games for the Colecovision )

and many others I know where to buy in Milan, to resell.

If you have a WTB list, welcome

PM thanks

Yes, you've posted this same thing many times before and agreed to sell these same items to many collectors here only to back out of the deal. You also promised you wouldn't be coming back here again to sell and yet here you are. I can't imagine anyone here would want to deal with you as you have zero integrity and are clearly dishonest.

• Like 6

Bojay

despite yr. critics I am selling..my only problem is that I have a lot of these games and shall continuously renew the topic...

If then my prices are no cheap this should ( I repeat should ) be NOT yr. problem.

You know how market rules, no ?

which is yr. problem ?

I sell

potential buyers welcome here

curious welcome

feedback of customers, bad or good, welcome too.

you are only loosing time and at this point clear you have nothing else to do in yr. life. You should exit yr. door sometimes and see how nice are the parks now with flowers and real people walking and enjoing life. This is only a screen.

Bojay

despite yr. critics I am selling..my only problem is that I have a lot of these games and shall continuously renew the topic...

If then my prices are no cheap this should ( I repeat should ) be NOT yr. problem.

You know how market rules, no ?

which is yr. problem ?

I sell

curious welcome

you are only loosing time and at this point clear you have nothing else to do in yr. life. You should exit yr. door sometimes and see how nice are the parks now with flowers and real people walking and enjoing life. This is only a screen.

I could care less about your pricing. You made deals with many of us months ago and then backed out on those deals. You also lied about only having one of various items to maximize the bidding and then continued to lie about the additional copies being the "last one". When people called you on it, you said that in the "real world" fraud and lying was ok because it meant more profit for you. You then created an alternate account to trick people into thinking you were a new user. You are dishonest and you have no business here in this community. As such, I think my time is very well spent continually exposing your fraud and misconduct for as long as you continue to pop up here despite lying and telling us you would no longer be posting here.

• Like 7

ozmas famous last set. Exactly one year ago (06/05/2012) he wrote me a PM that he just sold his last 6 lots. I still have the PM. That was after he posted that he only has 1 lot left....

And here we are again, with more Sunrise games he magically found.

• Like 2

I sell

curious welcome

If Feedback is welcome in the thread, I'll throw my two cents in. On multiple occasions, I tried to purchase items from Ozmo, but to no avail, he never responds to PMs until I have sent multiple. Usually it takes at least three to get any response. If you are lucky enough to get a response it may be very "Smarmy"

I would not recommend this seller.

• Like 2

I'm interested in all ozma, Will you do C.O.D. ?

Thanks!

Ozmo prefers C. A. N. S.

cash and never sends

Ahahahahahhaha

But seriously, how did one person get such a horrible reputation but keeps coming back for more punishment and also some foolish noobs ignore the warning signs hoping to get a "good deal"?

Seriously, i hope the few noobs get burned and screwed out of hundreds of dollars, just dont come crying in some other thread about it.

• Like 3

...how did one person get such a horrible reputation but keeps coming back for more punishment and also some foolish noobs ignore the warning signs hoping to get a "good deal"?...

Well, the thing is that your statement quoted above is not entirely accurate. They are not noobs, and they are not hoping to get a "good deal".

They are hardcore collectors, and they are desperate to complete their collections, so they are willing to risk their money by dealing with a less then perfect source.

I should know, because I myself am one of them. Martin is most likely another. We are "conflicted". We want these last few games so badly, that we are "blinded" by our own feelings.

(and for the record, I am referencing the Telegames cartridges here, not the Sunrise cartridges. They are not as rare.)

You need to understand that there is no "good deal" to be had here. $500 USD for a game that just a few years ago sold on ebay for $20 is not a "good deal".

Especially when there is no knowledge of just how many of the games were manufactured, whereby making the possibility that dozens more could just "show up" on any given day and flood the market and collapse it's value. Some Coleco collectors do not even consider the Telegames releases to be "official" carts of a complete collection. (Colecovision Zone is one of them for example) I myself have 5 of the 8 and would very much like to have those last 3. So as an example here, Ozma Wars has 1 of those last 3 that I need. And so despite what I have heard, I contacted him about it.

I think that there should be a line in the sand between calling someone a "thief" and calling someone a "snake".

A person who manipulates people or takes advantage of situations or abuses loopholes, or discovers information and keeps it to himself, etc., but works with the system in order to make money or achieve a goal might be a snake, but they are not a thief. A person who takes someones money, and does not send the item, or sends the wrong item, or sends a counterfeit item, is a thief. Now, has that happened? Has someone here actually been "ripped off" as-in they paid for something and never received it or a refund of their money? If so, then yes, that would probably scare off the majority of the members here from doing business with the individual. (of course some are so desperate they would risk a deal regardless of that). Furthermore, if proven to the administrator, I would think that it would have resulted in a ban? So the fact that he is still here, and not banned, states that he has NOT ripped anyone off; correct? (I don't know myself mind you, I am just asking as this would be the norm at other forums that I am a member of on the internet)

Anyhow, my point is, some collectors are very passionate and in order to get a game they want very badly, they will deal with anybody who has it, regardless of whom it may be. And in this particular case, other then the occasional cart showing up on ebay about once a year (and trust me I know because I check it every day), this guy in Italy is the only other source available. So your options are limited.

SuperGun... I am like you and rolled the dice recently with an eBay purchase from Ozma Wars (eBay seller name monica4093) for a High Score HS2. This was back on April 27th and I have yet to receive the item. I contacted Ozma about this and he stated that it was shipped, that's it, so I opened a case with eBay and magically the next day Ozma contacted me with a scan of the shipping receipt that looked like it was pieced together from other receipts... the important word here is "looks" seeing as I am not sure. Then the next day, Ozma contacts me and says that the package was returned to him with a notice that it is non-deliverable seeing as the address is incorrect. Well, my address is verified and the picture of the address label that I was provided by Ozma was correct. Suffice it to say that we had some back and forth message exchanges and now, supposedly, the package has been remailed.

The jury is still out on my dealings with him and my eBay case is still open.

I, like you, want to purchase the TeleGames Boulder Dash from him, but I couldn't take that leap of faith for over $400 shipped. I don't mind the amount involved, but I do not have any confidence in the fact that I will receive the item. This is why I tested the waters with a considerably cheaper item first.

I want to give Ozma the benefit of doubt, but everything I have read on here over the last year or so and this current dealing with him tells me that it's a crapshot at best if you decide to buy from him.

BTW, he states three days to ship after receiving payment and the purchase I made from him took nine days to be shipped. Now there could be many contributing factors as to why such as being out of town, but then don't run any auctions during these times. Maybe that is nit picking because I go out of my way to ship the same or very next day for items that I sell on here or on eBay.

BTW, he states three days to ship after receiving payment and the purchase I made from him took nine days to be shipped. Now there could be many contributing factors as to why such as being out of town, but then don't run any auctions during these times. Maybe that is nit picking because I go out of my way to ship the same or very next day for items that I sell on here or on eBay.

His Porsche Cayenne was probably out of gas. Do you know how much it costs to drive one of those?

• Like 2

I an not jalous of my friends driving Panamera of 120.000 Euro. This is democracy.

When I was a child propaganda said the USA teachers in that.

It is clear that in Ohio communism is raising up again.... thinking as a loser you remain a loser. Better you start writing a book whose title I can suggest " Living in USA where there is a possibility for everybody, not for me" ah ah ah

NIAD, no comment

let me remember you that you cannot use Ebay as you have admitted in writing to me.

You opened a claim when you were simply asking where the game was because, as you said, you are not practical in using Ebay instruments.... anyway don't worry, the day you interested in other rare items you can buy from others.

As shown you the dispatched item was back because yr. address was unknown and redispatched. So, because I and yu do not work for postal offices, I do not understand why you report here yr. experiences.

Anyway, as said, for some critics I receive here, sales are ok and 4 x 5 completete sets of Sunrise games sold.

I an not jalous of my friends driving Panamera of 120.000

No one is jealous, only throwing back at you your previous distasteful remarks. I make a very nice living and have extra money every month for my hobbies, but bragging about it is just distasteful.

When I was a child propaganda said the USA teachers in that.

It is clear that in Ohio communism is raising up again.... thinking as a loser you remain a loser. Better you start writing a book whose title I can suggest " Living in USA where there is a possibility for everybody, not for me" ah ah ah

You can sell anything for whatever you want. Again, you misunderstand, the problem lies in you. When someone offered you too little you berate them and tell them how much gas for your car is. It's not the point here, but I am a firm conservative and am the farthest from communism, these comments really show that you don't understand why people really have a problem with you.

I do not understand why you report here

Apparently you forgot what you said in post #9 that all feedback good or bad is welcome here.

Anyway, as said, for some critics I receive here, sales are ok and 4 x 5 completete sets of Sunrise games sold.

Hopefully they all receive them in a timely manor. You could use the positive feedback.

• Like 1

NIAD, no comment

No comment? So why are you commenting further?

let me remember you that you cannot use Ebay as you have admitted in writing to me.

You opened a claim when you were simply asking where the game was because, as you said, you are not practical in using Ebay instruments.... anyway don't worry, the day you interested in other rare items you can buy from others.

Indeed, all I did in eBay was use the option to contact the seller (you) with the "did not receive item" option. I thought this would just send you a message and not start an eBay Case seeing that I didn't want to start a case against you... YET.

Now I am glad I did.

As shown you the dispatched item was back because yr. address was unknown and redispatched. So, because I and yu do not work for postal offices, I do not understand why you report here yr. experiences.

My address is VERIFIED buddy. I have received items from all over the world without a problem. One purchase from you and the whole system is at fault as far as you make it sound. I think the problem lies with you or one of your so called runners that supposedly take the packages to the Post Office.

I reported about my experience buying from you because you said all feedback was welcome! POST #09, read what you wrote but more importantly... UNDERSTAND IT!

I was being very P.C. in my initial post here about you and my experience purchasing from you, but now the gloves are off if you want to continue on with this B.S.

• Like 6

I do not understand why you report here yr. experiences.

I, personally, have not bought any games from you, and I have no plans to. Part of it is based on the terrible feedback folks have shared here. You have yet to deny any of their claims, but rather dance around them while pointing out that others have had successful dealings with you. The funny thing is, NO ONE has ever stepped up and said a single positive thing about making a purchase from you.

For all the reasons listed above, people need to continue to report their experiences with you and anyone else that decides to use the AA marketplace to do business.

Just my 2 cents...I wouldn't have even needed anyone else's feedback to come to this conclusion. You don't come across as an honest or legitimate seller. Your posts are always selling rare games that "supposedly" are the last you have available...but magically, you always are back a month later with more of the exact same items. Just because you have some rare items in your possession, doesn't give you the right to act like we need to put up with all of your B.S. I don't want or need your merchandise, and I have no desire to give a nickel of my hard earned cash to a smug, arrogant seller like you. Anyone else who wants to give it a try...go ahead. It's your time, money and aggravation.

• Like 5

Wow niad, after hearing all the fun your having with ozma over at ebay I am really happy I overslept a couple weeks ago when I was going to try bidding on one of ozmas sunrise games that ended early in the morning.

Really just so I could see once and for all how a transaction would go with him for myself and be able to report back here...looks like you took the arrows for me there. Keep us posted on how this plays out....compelling stuff :P

oh and I just have to say I love the title of this thread, it seems like even ozma mocks his sales situation himself...ah ah ah :rolling:

really I do not understand

despite my various businesses I do not own the italian postal service system so I do not understand the polemics about shippings. I gave NIAD scan of documents about first shipping, what he wants more ?

ATARI 181 many posts but no money to buy ?