IGNORED

Atari 8-bit items for sale (800, 1050, 1027)

Fres

I have for sale the following items that I will ship within the continental US: (AS-IS)

* sold* Atari 800 computer in working order (with power supply) ... $50 including shipping.

The computer has been tested (briefly) and appears to work. The only problem I have ever had with it is that the cartridge port is a little flaky. There was a time when I had a lot of difficulty getting cartridges to work (I would insert, remove, re-insert, etc.). I tried it today, however, and I can't get it to NOT work with the several carts that I tried. I will include a Basic cart. There is also a tiny chip of plastic missing from near the reset button (the plastic that was supposed to prevent you from accidentally pressing the reset button). This is difficult to see in the picture.

* sold* Atari 1050 disk drive in working order (with power supply) ... $35 including shipping.

The disk drive has been tested (briefly) and appears to work. However, it does not eject disks properly (they have to be pulled out manually). There is also a cracked piece of white plastic missing near the front of the drive (see picture). I will include the missing piece in case the buyer would want to attempt to repair the case.

Atari 1027 printer -- operating condition unknown (with power supply) ... $25 including shipping.

I have not tested this printer, but I suspect it will not work properly. 1027 printers do not weather well... It's also in pretty fair to rough shape.

I also have an Atari 410 and an Atari 1010 (program recorders) that I will be listing soon. I was not able to take pictures of them yet, and I need to determine their conditions. I expect to ask around $25 each (including shipping).

All of the items except the 410 show a bit of "yellowing." I'm happy to provide any additional info.

post-3351-0-06576500-1370009322_thumb.jpg

post-3351-0-35835200-1370009329_thumb.jpg

post-3351-0-21182300-1370009343_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fres

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the 800 has found its way to a good home, even if USPS killed me on shipping ($30+ should I have gone with UPS?).

I was unable to unload the 1050 and 1027. Much as I dislike using ebay, I will give it a try.

Orph: you need not bid since these things will likely end up in your basement anyway.

Yeah, shipping is rough for these things. I'm going to try UPS for the 1050 (sold) and see what happens.

Still have a 410, 1010, and 1027, XM301, MidiMate, bunch of disks? Anyone? I would happily take some pics if there were even an ounce of interest.

So, the 800, 1050, and MidiMate (pending) are sold. UPS for the 1050 was quite a bit cheaper than USPS for the 800. Still expensive, though.

Guess I should come up with a new post for everything else. I don't think I have much left, however, except maybe a few common carts (400/800/xl/xe).