IGNORED

Atari 800 cartridges for sale

poult

Hello, I'm looking to sell some Atari 800 cartroidges I've been holding on to, The following is what I have left

pac man

lifespan

wizard of wor

journey to the planets

diamond mine

assembler editor

telelink l

word processing

deluxe invaders

spider city

super cobra

leos 'lectric paintbrush

q bert

deluxe invaders (2nd cartridge)

gorf (2 of them)

demon attack

deluxe invaders (3rd cartridge yellow case)

serpentine

Please let me know if anyone is intrested.

Thanks

Is it just me, or are there a lot of these "one post wonders" lately?

This!

Truth be told though, buying from someone with absolutely zero credentials is a huge risk, no matter how sweet the deal. It's a shame we have so many members here blinded by that fact.

I realize each website has their own set of rules and whatnot in regards to the Buy-Sell-Trade areas, but I wouldn't mind seeing a tighter restriction in place to avoid instances like these.

Edited by ProperRogue

This!

Truth be told though, buying from someone with absolutely zero credentials is a huge risk, no matter how sweet the deal. It's a shame we have so many members here blinded by that fact.

I realize each website has their own set of rules and whatnot in regards to the Buy-Sell-Trade areas, but I wouldn't mind seeing a tighter restriction in place to avoid instances like these.

Instances like what? It's been a day.

Let's not be reactionary like the rest of the internet.

Just don't pay with gift and then you at least have potential recourse through paypal and your credit card company.

Instances like what? It's been a day.

Let's not be reactionary like the rest of the internet.

Hey, it isn't my transaction! At the hint of only making a suggestion in slightly revamping the Marketplace protocol, you seem to have mistaken me for someone else.

My concern was about the amount of freedom a newcomer has to the Marketplace, no more no less.

I gave him the correct address and he ignored my questions about how he addressed it and what address was actually on it when he got it back.

The address being incorrect seems fishy.

I'm not sayin' it was definitely hijacked, I'm just not getting the answers I'd expect to get.

What about for people who sell stuff for a bunch of platforms like myself?

I'm not sure I understand your post. If the marketplace was brokwn down by system/platform you'd have (in my humble opinion) more of chance to get an audience to look at your posting. Selling shotgun style yeilds little interest and views. I'm a collector of Atari 8bit, do you think I'm going to go through every topic hoping to find a seller that has Atari items for sell. No. But if there was an Atari 8-bit marketplace with sub topics of wanted, for sale, will trade, etc I would look every day!!!!

Having all systems in one main topic creates more noise than I would like to deal with.

And yes, if you are selling many diferent system items you would be required to split it over their respective topics. But I guarntee you that you get more interest and exposure, translating into money or trades.

hijacked? im a scam artist? i sent him the paqckage, and the tracking number, and he tracked it himself. i mean, i gave him his money back, if i was a scammer i wouldn't have refunded it. i dont know why it didnt deliver to his place, the address on it was fine. but whatever, think of me what ya want.