IGNORED

Atari 800 cartridges for sale

poult

rules fine, organization of marketplace, it needs overhauling :) topic by platform please!

Good god no... That's why I rarely use Gamegavel these days... everything is broken down into subcategories and you have to keep drilling down to get at what you want...

As long as the post topic is descriptive I will find the stuff you want to sell me

• Like 1

You certainly don't have to prove anything. I was happy that you were honest in refunding me, thank you. If you'd like to complete the original deal, I would be happy to do that still, and would report back here once it was complete so others might feel safer buying your other goods.

You certainly don't have to prove anything. I was happy that you were honest in refunding me, thank you. If you'd like to complete the original deal, I would be happy to do that still, and would report back here once it was complete so others might feel safer buying your other goods.

yet you wrote:

"I'm saying I suspect someone else may have offered you more money for the carts I bought so you may have used this as a way to back out of the deal. Feel free to prove my suspicions unfounded. "

Good god no... That's why I rarely use Gamegavel these days... everything is broken down into subcategories and you have to keep drilling down to get at what you want...

As long as the post topic is descriptive I will find the stuff you want to sell me

Noooooo. Game gavel does significantly worse compare to eBay (not claiming eBay is great), mostly because of the interface and how it is organized. The days of website's like "Best Electronics" are long gone (and needs to stay that way) :) I do websites and web apps for a living.

Game gavel was in the middle of a redesign last I heard.

Two tiers of topics really isn't the nightmare you think it is. Atari 8-bit>For Sale (within the current grouping (that are broken up by system/platform, see the pattern)). People can't come up with titles that make sense, nor clearly define what they are selling/trading/etc. So organize them. :)

That would be like posting a topic in a catch all bucket for systems hoping the topic subject can be picked out and is well written.

"Suspect" and "feel free" are key words. I would be pleased to be shown that my suspicious are incorrect but he is under no obligation to do so, of course.

I was merely pointing out before that would be some mastermind to send something to the wrong address just to hope to get it back to raise awareness on the items. I thought someone said it was tracked that way (returned due to shipping address).

I'd say put it up on ebay, might go for over $200 :)

That would end the bickering...

It might go for $100,000,000. It's more valuable than Stadium Events and Air Raid combined!

Go ahead and ruin any prospective deal.

Even if the deal was hijacked, I personally find posting prices like this to be in poor taste.

I would encourage Atari Agers in general not to do this when prices are not solicited.

And also, everyone put everything on eBay. Then close this forum. Because everything should be on eBay. Or Game Gavel.

Edited by ianoid

• 4 weeks later...

it got to california, the post office said it had a bad address on it, and it was sent back here. before it got back here he messaged me and said something like "hey since you are getting the games back how about giving me my money back" i said when they show up here i will. when they showed up i gave him his money back. and now here they sit. my plan is to sell them of course..... dont ask why it came back here, the post offices website said it was a bad address, i didnt stop it, and i gave the guy i sold them to the tracking number.