IGNORED

Jaguar CD Games Hit AtariAge Store

Albert

AtariAge has added two new Jaguar CD titles to our online store, Jagware Collection 1.0 and Kobayashi Maru: Final. Both game feature a glass-mastered, pressed, silkscreened CD in a shrinkwrapped DVD-style case with professionally printed insert. A Jaguar CD unit is required to play both titles. You can learn more and get your copies today in the AtariAge Store. You can expect to see additional Jaguar games in the AtariAge Store in the future!

Jagware Collection 1.0

Jagware Collection 1.0 is a collection of games from four different groups, presented by Jagware. The games included in this collection are: Do The Same from Cerebral Vortex, Diamjag by Orion, Atomic Reloaded from The Removers, and Beebris by Reboot. All four games support online scoreboards. Also included is an exclusive early look at the alpha build of Project II, an upcoming scrolling shoot'em up from Reboot.

With each team offering one of their titles, this collection is not only a great way to own some of the Jaguar's best visceral experiences, but also an opportunity to say thanks to Jaguar hardware developer SCPCD, creator of the JagCF and Jagtopus 4-cart programmer.

large_1019_Jaguar_JagwareCollection_3.jpg

Jagware Collection 1.0 - AtariAge Store

Kobayashi Maru: Final

Xu approached the balcony of his presidential suite in his usual calm and purposeful manner. This time was different, however. As he looked out to the stars for what was sure to be the last time, he knew he had only one card left to play and that it offered no realistic hope of success. The Ebil Alliance was determined to take the whole galaxy... their invading forces too great in number and their simultaneous attack on all four worlds impossible to defend. As he raised his finger and gestured towards the hangar below, signaling the launch of the Tetrad's prototype warp ship, he knew his coalition of the last four free worlds in the system could not hope to survive such an onslaught.

Kobayashi Maru: Final is a 50/60 fps rotary action shooter for the Atari Jaguar games console and was written utilizing a version of the new Raptor Engine by Reboot. It can be played with either a rotary controller (such as Chaos Reins, Tyrant or Jonathan Ascough pad) or a regular Jaguar joypad.

large_1018_Jaguar_KobayashiMaru_3.jpg

Kobayashi Maru: Final - AtariAge Store

• Like 10

It's a great feeling having your games in the AA store. Hopefully it won't be too long until we have some cartridge games to offer there :-)

And very nice photography!

Reboot site updated with a list of places where our games can be had.

• Like 4

have to get jag cd player working or get a new one( reads cd but cart slot doesn't work)

Have you ever done any soldering? Best E. and possibly B&C carry replacement cartridge connectors, which is probably the problem. Probably bent, broken, weak or extremely tarnished pins in there. Or it could just be a broken or cold solder point at the base. Anyway, if you can't fix it or get someone to fix it for you, I'll buy it off of you, if you get a new one. I'd gladly repair it for you, but I don't do deadlines; it could be a week or a year before I get around to fixing it. So I buy and repair at my leisure and keep or sell. PM me, as to not derail this thread any more, if you wish to reply.

Edited by Gunstar

Have you ever done any soldering? Best E. and possibly B&C carry replacement cartridge connectors, which is probably the problem. Probably bent, broken, weak or extremely tarnished pins in there. Or it could just be a broken or cold solder point at the base. Anyway, if you can't fix it or get someone to fix it for you, I'll buy it off of you, if you get a new one. I'd gladly repair it for you, but I don't do deadlines; it could be a week or a year before I get around to fixing it. So I buy and repair at my leisure and keep or sell. PM me, as to not derail this thread any more, if you wish to reply.

it only reads the mem cart which weird. I did check with best they did offer to repair,but I think its best I get either new or used one.

if you want the one I have,maybe see my at mgc next year an d I'll sel it to you for 150.