IGNORED

GOAT Store open / 10% off for June!

goatdan

I'm stuck in the checkout screen on the delivery options. Can't figure out how to get it to progress to the order complete?

Same thing happened to me, you should have an email in your inbox, mine got sent to the junk folder. From there, you can checkout, but the PayPal link was broken for me, it just sent me to a blank screen. I had to use the credit card option.

Tried the cc option and still can't get past the shipping select screen. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. I'm on an ipad, but my computer is a mac so either way I'm on safari.

Did you try the links from your receipt email? The links during the checkout process didn't work for me in Firefox nor Safari.

Weird. If you can, again, PM me with any issues. Oddly, when we shut down three or four weeks ago, nothing was having an issue. We changed nothing, but re-opened, and now we're having issues. Gary was working on updates tonight and tried applying them, so any details we can get we'd love to have.

I spent the night going back through our Super Famicom inventory. Hoping to hit the rest of SNES loose carts tomorrow night :)

Thanks guys, we spent some spare time today redesiging what our new space is going to look like and installing the first 6 brand new shelves for it (we are more than tripling the inventory space, we're rather excited about it...) Tomorrow, we'll be making and shipping orders!

We think that we found the issue with the checkout stuff. No idea what was wrong, but it had to do with some of our inventory pages that stopped regenerating properly. Regardless, it's back up and running, and we're moving and shipping orders again. Thanks for all the support!

Got my order and can't say enoiugh about the condition or quality of the products. Your definition of "poor" is hardly apt given how great the condition of the FF2 I ordered was. Did have a minor SNAFU with one of the cables not being included but it was awesome that you got back to me within like 5 hours.

I really appreciate the service Dan. Thanks for posting here, I probably wouldn't have known about your store otherwise.

Algus... we're collectors first. We're very picky. It goes with the whole not having pictures thing, we need to make sure everything is described as best as possible and no one can pick on it. Glad you agree :)

The cable is in my car about to go to the Post Office. Gary was the one packing that actually and he feels really goofy. He set the cable directly next to the box, and just didn't get it in it. You'll have it soon :)