IGNORED

Elansar Jaguar

Orion_

Would you buy Elansar for Jaguar  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Elansar for Jaguar

• Yes, Cartridge only + Manual [40~45 euros or ~55 US$]
    • No, It's too expensive
    • Yes, Only if it come with a complete cardboard box! (no matter what is the price)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Missed it again. Awesome. Yes here is hoping for a third run. Why would you want a cardboard box when it is now in a nice plastic game case? That's even better...

I checked in at 3:15 and it said "coming soon". I never had the option to add to cart. Must be doing something wrong lol..

The conversion from GMT to EST (if you're Eastern Standard Time) would be 4:00 (16:00) from his 20:00.

I came in at 1700, and there were literally only 5 left (as you can see from the thread progression). Man, I raced home... totally dissed my neighbors, ran right inside... jumped on the computer. Clicked the link, bought... done. Just made it... I hope you guys get a change at a third run.

I'm really sorry for those who missed it, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me an email if you are interested for a third run !

The reason why there were not enough cartridge this time, is because only a few people told me that they were interested for the 2nd run (like 20 or so) and then I soon as I announced the 2nd run would be soon available, I got 20 more people telling me they want it ...

so please, don't do the same error for the 3rd, making a cartridge is not as easy and as cheap as buying a cd-r in the supermarket..

there won't be a cardboard box edition, else I would have done it from the beginning, the box/case/manual is handled by RGCD, not me

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 2

As the saying goes you snooze, you lose and I lost as I forgot - Doh!

By the time I remembered a couple of hours later I assumed that they were probably already sold out (appears to be born out by comments here). I hope that not too many of the other early birds lost out to the late comers.

Not sure about signing up for a third run, may get the PC version instead.

As the saying goes you snooze, you lose and I lost as I forgot - Doh!

By the time I remembered a couple of hours later I assumed that they were probably already sold out (appears to be born out by comments here). I hope that not too many of the other early birds lost out to the late comers.

Not sure about signing up for a third run, may get the PC version instead.

Not this time for me!!! I finally got on in time! But I've missed the boat MANY times on here...

yes yes you are on the list :)

actually the CD version is for PC, Mac, Linux and Atari Falcon :)

Ok, so I missed the second run, Dammit! Is this because you said as soon as you announced the second run would soon be available you got another 20 people wanting in on the second run and you only have 20-30 available and I put my second run request in too late? Then why wasn't I informed there would not be enough for everybody on the second run requests list and I would have to race to the order/payfor it page before sellout, at 5AM Arizona time, while fighting against order time errors, when you folks in Europe are just getting into the afternoon. Or have I just missed the announcement or email saying I can go pay for it now? Maybe I'm not quick enough to act or missed email or PM.

Can someone here tell me: after I put in my pre-order request to Orion_ for the 3rd run what do I look for? Am I looking for a PM here or an email to me or am I just looking for an announcement to this thread that they are available first come first serve at the order page?

Edited by ovalbugmann

Ok, so I missed the second run, Dammit! Is this because you said as soon as you announced the second run would soon be available you got another 20 people wanting in on the second run and you only have 20-30 available and I put my second run request in too late? Then why wasn't I informed there would not be enough for everybody on the second run requests list and I would have to race to the order/payfor it page before sellout, at 5AM Arizona time, while fighting against order time errors, when you folks in Europe are just getting into the afternoon. Or have I just missed the announcement or email saying I can go pay for it now? Maybe I'm not quick enough to act or missed email or PM.

Can someone here tell me: after I put in my pre-order request to Orion_ for the 3rd run what do I look for? Am I looking for a PM here or an email to me or am I just looking for an announcement to this thread that they are available first come first serve at the order page?

You will receive an e-mail from Orion... for which you will promptly ask your boss to take the day off that day so you can sit and wait to order online.