IGNORED

Elansar Jaguar

Orion_

Would you buy Elansar for Jaguar  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Elansar for Jaguar

• Yes, Cartridge only + Manual [40~45 euros or ~55 US$]
    • No, It's too expensive
    • Yes, Only if it come with a complete cardboard box! (no matter what is the price)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Ok! Thanks 82-T/A - Good to know that, as there are times where I only check my email every couple of days and with my luck I may get an email late. I'll be making sure I at least scan my emails once a day then to not miss Orion_'s "it's ready!" email. I think I might have stress/anxiety problems and sometimes I feel weird for going this crazy over a video game, lol. I might be sublamating and have arrested development too. :P

Ok, so I missed the second run, Dammit! Is this because you said as soon as you announced the second run would soon be available you got another 20 people wanting in on the second run and you only have 20-30 available and I put my second run request in too late? Then why wasn't I informed there would not be enough for everybody on the second run requests list and I would have to race to the order/payfor it page before sellout, at 5AM Arizona time, while fighting against order time errors, when you folks in Europe are just getting into the afternoon. Or have I just missed the announcement or email saying I can go pay for it now? Maybe I'm not quick enough to act or missed email or PM.

Can someone here tell me: after I put in my pre-order request to Orion_ for the 3rd run what do I look for? Am I looking for a PM here or an email to me or am I just looking for an announcement to this thread that they are available first come first serve at the order page?

You were informed by email when I sent it to everybody on the 2nd run list on Sunday 16, and I informed everybody about the limited availability here on this thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/213034-elansar-jaguar/?p=2945284

Now, for the potential 3rd run, I hope that everybody wanting a cartridge WILL tell me they want it by email BEFORE I order the cartridges, so that every single one wanting a cartridge will get his cartridge without one missing.

Understand: it's not my fault if people didn't got one, it's like a preorder, if you don't preorder, you can't have one, and NO a preorder is not possible with rgcd shop.

And the 3rd run is "potential" because for the moment I have less than 20 people interested, and ordering only 20 cartridges will cost me 60$ per cart, (where as it cost less when ordering 50 cart, or even less if ordering 100, etc...) so I just hope I can order a batch of cartridge with someone (like reboot) so it will cost less and I can maintain the actual price. (unless you can pay 100$ for the 3rd run, I can order it now) but for a 3rd run, don't expect it before end of the year.

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 2

Looking at the ordering website, on shipping information it states you should receive an email within 48 hours asking you to confirm address? I've had email confirmation of order but no email asking me about address? Anyone had one? Or is this sent out just before they ship item? Anyone in the know?

You were informed by email when I sent it to everybody on the 2nd run list on Sunday 16, and I informed everybody about the limited availability here on this thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/213034-elansar-jaguar/?p=2945284

Now, for the potential 3rd run, I hope that everybody wanting a cartridge WILL tell me they want it by email BEFORE I order the cartridges, so that every single one wanting a cartridge will get his cartridge without one missing.

Understand: it's not my fault if people didn't got one, it's like a preorder, if you don't preorder, you can't have one, and NO a preorder is not possible with rgcd shop.

And the 3rd run is "potential" because for the moment I have less than 20 people interested, and ordering only 20 cartridges will cost me 60$ per cart, (where as it cost less when ordering 50 cart, or even less if ordering 100, etc...) so I just hope I can order a batch of cartridge with someone (like reboot) so it will cost less and I can maintain the actual price. (unless you can pay 100$ for the 3rd run, I can order it now) but for a 3rd run, don't expect it before end of the year.

Hi Orion, I ordered one on the second one (and got it), but I would be more than happy to order an additional copy on the third run. For a lot of these homebrews, I know they're extremely limited and I like to have a second copy laying around for things like this that I know I'm going to want to play. I have two copies of Impulse-X as well... just in case one goes bad one day. So if you don't mind me ordering a second one, I would like to be added to the third run too. I'll shoot you an e-mail.

Thanks!

Looking at the ordering website, on shipping information it states you should receive an email within 48 hours asking you to confirm address? I've had email confirmation of order but no email asking me about address? Anyone had one? Or is this sent out just before they ship item? Anyone in the know?

Hi there! I need to update that page actually - as people have the option to specify a delivery address during the checkout process, I now only ask people to confirm if the address looks wrong.

Anyway, all parcels are now packed and will be sent out on Monday. Tracking numbers for people who've paid for insurance will be emailed out on Monday night.

Hi there! I need to update that page actually - as people have the option to specify a delivery address during the checkout process, I now only ask people to confirm if the address looks wrong.

Anyway, all parcels are now packed and will be sent out on Monday. Tracking numbers for people who've paid for insurance will be emailed out on Monday night.

Ok cheers for the update! Looking forward to it! ?

• Like 1

Played a bit of Elansar yesterday, and let me just say that I enjoyed what I played. I'm not much of a fan of adventure games (only ever played Oregon Trail and Maniac Mansion), but Orion_ did a good job here. And I'm not just saying that to be courteous. I actually did like it.

I'd like to see a port to the Neo Geo!

Edited by NinSEGA

Yesterday before I left work, I checked my tracking number and it still said it was being processed for delivery. I get home and it's waiting for me. My wife signed for the package at lunchtime. So much for real time tracking information.

Haven't played the game much. Mostly I just tested it to make sure it worked. So far, I like what I see. Nice job Orion.

Is it me, or do Jaguar carts not fit in those universal cases?

I can't seem to find a way to get Elansar back into the box it came in. I just beat the game last night and want to place it on my shelf until I want to play it again.

I got the same problem, don't think they fit fully, is a bit more secure if you use the plastic bag it came in.