IGNORED

The Intellivision prize thread. Post 1000 wins fabulous gifts!

Rev

How does dude not like bacon on burgers? Does he like bacon on anything else, or is he just a bacon purist? Or worse yet....a vegan??

I'm just a picky eater. I like things plain and ordinary. My mother never made me eat anything i didn't like. To her that was just wasting money. :-D

I don't hate bacon, i just prefer sausage better for a breakfast food. I only like to eat bacon by itself and it must be a little on the soggy side. Can't stand crunchy bacon.

Like i said, i don't hate bacon, i just don't understand this weird fascination everybody has with. I never even knew this bacon fetish even existed until a year or 2 ago. :lol:

I'm just a picky eater. I like things plain and ordinary. My mother never made me eat anything i didn't like. To her that was just wasting money. :-D

I don't hate bacon, i just prefer sausage better for a breakfast food. I only like to eat bacon by itself and it must be a little on the soggy side. Can't stand crunchy bacon.

Like i said, i don't hate bacon, i just don't understand this weird fascination everybody has with. I never even knew this bacon fetish even existed until a year or 2 ago. :lol:

Just for dude !! 4215900558_5e4b659527_z.jpg

• Like 1

I don't hate bacon, i just prefer sausage better for a breakfast food.

May you should try Berner Wuerstchen, they are awesome. What you guys cant see, there is cheese inside of the sausage :grin:

274223-big-berner-wuerstel.jpg

@ Outlaw

Two baconists, one thought :lol:

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

To fill the gap to the 500th post with something more meaningful..

Will I meet some people from the forum tomorrow at the http://spelcomputermuseum.nl/? ?

You know, kind of on that same thought, wouldn't it be cool if we could setup a Brotherhood get together at some point?

I understand we have people from all over the world in the Brotherhood, so we'd never be able to find a place that's good for everyone, but would there be any interest in something like that?

You know, kind of on that same thought, wouldn't it be cool if we could setup a Brotherhood get together at some point?

I understand we have people from all over the world in the Brotherhood, so we'd never be able to find a place that's good for everyone, but would there be any interest in something like that?

Vegas. :-D

• Like 1