IGNORED

The Intellivision prize thread. Post 1000 wins fabulous gifts!

Rev

Congratulations Liduario. Does everything in that picture including the box collection of Intellivision, PS2, and etc games on the shelves :?

The prize was the boxed intvsystem III, atari flashback, 3 intellivision lives games, patch, pencils, and controller joystick.

• Like 6

you and your bad english:-) and why can't there be a rule(if there is another one) where you can't post 2 in a row only after someone posts can you post again.

That was the rule in the Coleco forum for 250th post prize. Post twice and disqualified. Making that rule isn't really in the spirit of spam that defines the Intellivision forum, though ;-)

That was the rule in the Coleco forum for 250th post prize. Post twice and disqualified. Making that rule isn't really in the spirit of spam that defines the Intellivision forum, though ;-)

I was afraid of getting some "smart" guy writing all 250th posts by himself but it was very hard to keep track of everyone.

So if in the future I make another contest, I'll remove that rule. ;)

Thank you very much Rev! All prizes are great.

Your Intvsystem III will complete my Intellivision collection with my Intellilivision II and the Intellivision I (which may arrive soon) :thumbsup:

I don't plan to get other versions...

I love Atari. I will play the flashback for many hours.

Now I have a good excuse to buy a Nintendo DS! :)

I never had a portable video game before (not counting my smartphone, touchscreen is an awful way to play games).

There's no better way to start playing a new gaming console than start playing Intellivision in it.

I already have a ps2 and that means Intellivision is reaching almost every gaming console I have. :thumbsup:

The xbox one... Hmm. My brother is just jumping into retro gaming and he's got an xbox. :idea:

That will make a perfect gift. I hope he joins Intellivision too.

• Like 1

Intellivision Lives on the DS is the only Intellivision Lives which plays a bit like the original Intellivision. The Touchscreen simulates the overlays and you dont have to play with very weird key layouts on the pad. Its not like the original Intellivision, but its very fun to play and you get a good imagination how the game would play on the original hardware.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the penalty for necroposting anyway? On the one hand, I can be lazy and not bother searching / browsing the forums and just post away.

On the other hand, beating dead horses may be frowned upon. It's just a no-win situation!

But, if we do resuscitate this thing, we're gonna need some sort of honey to attract the .. well, whatever. ;)

Speaking of prizes....I have been majorly slacking on the Demon Attack prize for Kiwi, but I haven't forgotten about it. I have a small stack of games I'm hoping to mail out on Monday. Thanks for your patience!

Also on my to do list is a looonng overdue Thank You thread for recent trades. I'm hoping to post some pics soon! More to come....

• Like 1