IGNORED

I have 3 extremely rare Atari 2600 games I am looking to sell

Silverspoon

Im not a very active member on this site, but Im hoping to change that very soon. Anyways, a friend of mine came to me with three extremely rare games, with their manuals, all tested and very clean that I am going to list on eBay tomorrow. Below is a pic of the 3 that will be listed seperately.

_DSC3932_zpsed5b87cb.jpg

Thanks for thread crapping!

Just my 2 cents...I think they are just trying to be honest with you (albeit brutally). The Boing and Tooth Protector carts don't regularly fetch the starting prices you are asking these days....though, having the manuals will certainly help. In eBay land, you may get a buyer, but I guess they are just saying you shouldn't hold your breath. Each of those carts have been going somewhere in the $100 range for quite some time now...especially with the crowd you are talking to here at Atari Age.

As for Stronghold...that one is a bit less common. In any event, best of luck with your sales. I hope you manage to get what you are asking for them.

• Like 2

Just my 2 cents...I think they are just trying to be honest with you (albeit brutally). The Boing and Tooth Protector carts don't regularly fetch the starting prices you are asking these days....though, having the manuals will certainly help. In eBay land, you may get a buyer, but I guess they are just saying you shouldn't hold your breath. Each of those carts have been going somewhere in the $100 range for quite some time now...especially with the crowd you are talking to here at Atari Age.

As for Stronghold...that one is a bit less common. In any event, best of luck with your sales. I hope you manage to get what you are asking for them.

there are many cases of thread crapping here on the good old AA site! unless the OP is asking for advice it IS tread crapping!! (sorry CPU I know you have came to my defense many times in sell threads) maybe a PM would have been better!

Rick

there are many cases of thread crapping here on the good old AA site! unless the OP is asking for advice it IS tread crapping!! (sorry CPU I know you have came to my defense many times in sell threads) maybe a PM would have been better!

Rick

You should re-read my post...I never once said that the above posts weren't "thread crapping". I just explained the reasoning behind their posts....thanks for playing though! ;)