IGNORED

FS: Macintosh Classic (Have an extra now)

DaytonaUSA

I recently purchased an even nicer Macintosh Classic (the thing looks seriously unused), so the one I just prior to it is kinda unneeded.

So this Classic is in great working and cosmetic shape, outside of some marker marks on the casing labeling it was used in a Science dept in a school. The casing has a great color to it, and the keyboard and mouse come with it and are in very good condition. No extra software come with the computer, other than what may already be on it. Boots properly, no error codes, or the like.

These things are deceptively heavy, so shipping is going to probably be in the $40 territory, depending on where you live in relation to me. Keep that in mind. $75 OBO (I don't bite). Worst comes worse, I have two happy Macintosh Classics side by side here at home. Here are some pics below:

frontfkj.jpg

screenshot20130607at548.png

Wish I coud, I have a dead performa 200 (classic 2 with a different name) and would like to upgrade my B&W from my rev 1 SE, but I have 3 orphened macs at the moment, and its months between the urges to play with one of them ... been over a year for my powermac

its a fine looking box, might want to post on macgui, and the comp.sys.mac.vintage usenet group for more exposure

also 68kmla.org, those guys will buy just about anything to horde it away

Edited by Osgeld

I might be interested in trades, yes. Thanks for the website suggestions .I'll check them out later. Rick, I'll look up the specifics later. Stupid me packed this up already, so I'll need to get it back out next time I'm not too busy and check out the exact specs for ya.

Thanks guys.

$40 is a lot cheaper than driving 4 hours. I checked, almost $90 to drive from Michigan to Ohio with gas price at ulcer-inducing $4.30 a gallon I'd be tempted but I got no place to set it up beside I have a few already (Mac Plus with 20MB Profile Drive, Centris 610, Duo 280c, and PowerPC 9100)

Useless trivia: iMac wasn't the first Mac to go floppy-less. Powerbook Duo were sold only without internal floppy drive.