IGNORED

Full Circle: Rocketeer ** AVAILABLE NOW ** (Jaguar CD)

Heavy Stylus

OK, sorry about the delay, but you can now begin entering your unique score codes at the Reboot site. The competition closes midnight (BST - GMT+1) on September 14th 2013, so there's plenty of time to post your scores.

Here's a c'n'p of the news item:

JUNE 25, 2013 Posted by REBOOT

Full Circle: Rocketeer score input page is now live - feel free to add all your scores (yes, as many unique scores as you like) for a chance to win some great prizes!

Remember - the highest placed in the high score chart wins the top prize, a random draw will also pick out a lucky cart + games winner!

Also please note: out of fairness, we should mention now before anyone submits a score: in-game scores will -not- be the only factor that ranks your entries in the chart - the final high score ranking is based on more than just your in-game score!

• Like 1

The code is the weird bunch of letters under your score on the title screen. Rapid fire scores are allowed, but as per the website.... well...

post-11520-0-41369000-1372248405_thumb.jpg

"Also please note: out of fairness, we should mention now before anyone submits a score: in-game scores will -not- be the only factor that ranks your entries in the chart - the final high score ranking is based on more than just your in-game score!"

There might be other factors as well ;)

• Like 1

Exchange rate: 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.637880 British Pounds, this sucks one US dollar = .63 p. I haven't been in UK for some time but when I was there it was never is bad to exchange money, anyway I've just in put an order foe Full Circle.

Last year or so the US dollar has been stronger (less $s to buy £s) and 1:1.5 which is what it is roughly now is about the toughest it's been for you guys.

BTW, I believe Console5 and GoodDealGames both have a limited stock of Rocketeer but I'm not sure how their pricing compares to RGCD directly (it's usually favourable).

• Like 1

BTW, I believe Console5 and GoodDealGames both have a limited stock of Rocketeer but I'm not sure how their pricing compares to RGCD directly (it's usually favourable).

I saved a buck or three by going through Console5. Mine didn't come with the uber cool l33t Reboot sticker, though. :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cart version still the main prize? Wish I had time to practice and get a high score. Someone's going to be real lucky to get that prize.

It's the main prize but also the prize for the random draw from all entries and since you can enter as many times as you like with as many unique scores as you have, there's probably a much better chance of winning that than being top of the table (also, the main prize is not simply based on score, there are other factors that weight it, too. So you might have a *massive* score, but it won't multiply well if you didn't do so well in a non-score area).

No MT plugged in?

No, didn't even think to use it, somehow my high score was retained (jag CD unit must have low internal memory?) even then i didn't think to look for the code before playing again :mad: :grin: , got higher scores now and have submitted them. Had about 3 codes that wouldn't get accepted..think either I couldn't read my own writing or I wrote down 0 instead of O or I instead of 1.

Got another 15 jag titles this week! so that's my next focus, fingers crossed for myself and everyone. When will the results be announced please?

Sorry, not got time to sort everything out right now, but top three are as follows:

1.Masematte (massive score & level number, almost as good as my own! )

2.Racerx

3.Janatari

Raffle draw: Guitari

I'll PM the winners later in the week and sort things out with them.

Thanks for playing!

• Like 2