IGNORED

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive HSC Season 2, Round 1: Paperboy

This season will go weekly, except for special weeks. As I stated in the Thunderforce topic (season 1 round 5) Each game for this season will begin with a different letter of the alphabet. Please state some of your favorite games, but have each game you state begin with a different letter of the alphabet.

This week it's P game, and thus Paperboy. (Make sure it's Paperboy you play and not Paperboy 2)

PaperboyUE_000_zps1891b31b.gif

Pick easy street and go for the high score.

Depending on how many people join in for this week will determine how I'll score. For example if there are 10 different posters who post a score, then 1st will get 10, 2nd 9, and so on.

Bonuses:

Try playing the same game on hard way. 1st place gets 3, 2nd place gets 2, everyone else gets 1

Post a funny newspaper headline. 1 point

Round 1 ends 6/17/2013 at 12:01 AM EST.

Don't post a score until 6/10/2013 12:01 AM EST

I know this confused me at first so I'm wondering if anyone else got confused too...and I'm guessing I got this right...playing on "hard way" doesn't mean playing Easy Street on the hard skill level...it means playing the third game over which is actually called "Hard Way."

Is that correct? My first time through I played Easy Street on the hard skill level until I noticed there was actually a game called "Hard Way."

Bonuses:

Try playing the same game on hard way. 1st place gets 3, 2nd place gets 2, everyone else gets 1