IGNORED

Bacon power!

Came late to the party, was ROMulator mentioned?

Yup! I mentioned that one before. However, thinking about it some more, it seems like ROMulator should be qualified with something Inty-ish; perhaps something like "Intelligent ROMulator," or "Groovy ROMulator."

-dZ.

I already proposed that as the name for the Intellivision division of his game creating empire. :)

shouldnt his company be called psychedelic shroomz and the cart called groovyvision? then the advertisements can say "Groovyvision brought to you by Psychedelic Shroomz!" :grin: :grin: :grin:
  • Like 2

So will it be able to play an ECS game like baseball ?

Thats the plan. I have emulated both ROM and RAM (its how the cart works in normal operation) so emulating ECS RAM and its BIOS shouldn't be a problem. However, if the game makes use of the ECS's extra sound chip then that won't be emulated.

This looks amazing! Thank you GroovyBee as this comes to fruition.

If this has all on it that you have stated, including unlimited bacon, I believe in cartridge form with box and manual, $150.+ is a totally fair price after all your work and effort.

Most collectors will probably never own or get the chance to have such easy access to most of these games.

Thank you so much for all your efforts for the Intellivision!

• Like 1

Wolfy,.....

If he doesn't do boxes for his games, what makes you think he will do a box for this?

Boxes cost THOUSANDS of dollars.

Not sure what the deal with boxes are for this item, I know for other things he hasn't done a box. But he is doing a box for this release, from OP:

"The final version will be CIB (Yep! A BOX!!!!!!! :lolblue:). Its micro SD card will have the following software pre-installed :-"

• 6 months later...