IGNORED

d-bug springs back to life

A new patch is born.... 6 months in labour I was .. so slightly premature.

dbug.atari.org

Grz

This is great news!!! dbug should have a donations link, and so should pp's site as well. WHDLOAD on the Amiga scene gets payments for WHDLOAD, and I know people like me that love the scene are happy to donate from time to time for the hard work that you guys put into keeping these games running on latest config etc.

This is great news!!! dbug should have a donations link, and so should pp's site as well. WHDLOAD on the Amiga scene gets payments for WHDLOAD, and I know people like me that love the scene are happy to donate from time to time for the hard work that you guys put into keeping these games running on latest config etc.

Totally agree with this, there's a lot of great work going on :)

Cheers for the comments...Automation/D-Bug's ethos has always been to do it for fun.. that continues to this day.

I've been spending most of my free time doing SNDH work, however I must grasp and channel my sudden patching motivation until it slips back into hibernation!

Grazey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...