IGNORED

Don Mattrick to Soldiers: Buy an Xbox 360 if you want to play

iswitt

Xbox One has stated a 1.5mbps minimum speed requirement.

I'm sure the majority of households can handle it?

Possibly. You'll have to make sure the parental types etc aren't using netflix and the like I guess in the other room, or aren't playing WoW etc on their comps, or (etc etc)

Remember: "Minimum" is the keyword there.

Edited by Mord

I'm not a soldier but I did just that....a used one (I had traded my last one in towards the U). I'm kinda glad to say that MS has made almost no money off of me as a consumer this past generation. Other than a few months where I paid for XBL for Netflix, they've gotten nothing from me. I'll keep playing my used 360, and my used 360 games, and nod appreciatively at my financial savings.

And for the record I've purchased 25 retail games for the U, every one of them brand new. I reward the decent companies.

Edited by xg4bx
  • Like 2

http://haverzine.com...erience-events/

Pretty damn repulsive, Microslime. You first tried to poison the well of Reddit with "reputation managers" posting pro-Xbox One comments, and now you've sent your thug squad to Best Buys to convince people not to buy Wii Us. That's just dirty pool.

Edited by Jess Ragan
  • Like 2

http://haverzine.com...erience-events/

Pretty damn repulsive, Microslime. You first tried to poison the well of Reddit with "reputation managers" posting pro-Xbox One comments, and now you've sent your thug squad to Best Buys to convince people not to buy Wii Us. That's just dirty pool.

Wow...do you think it'll help convert Wii-U potential owners over to Microsoft's (lost) cause? :D