IGNORED

Spooky Mansion (Early demo)

Rabbit 2600

I very much enjoy the game so far. If you could create a number of mini-bosses that would randomly spawn after beating castles and if there were one or two more kinds of enemies to add to the ghosts, that'd be super!

I find the controls and the rumble of the walking/amulet sounds to be very cathartic and satisfying.

I'd suggest you increase it to 10 amulets or something, because I find myself getting 5 before I even realize it, quickly having to see the leave/enter animation more frequently than I would prefer. Also, perhaps try giving the castles (and all the rooms within them) a randomized color, so it'd feel like you were going into new castles rather than leaving and re-entering the same one.

Great start! Is this using the multisprite kernel?

Thank you for your review. I had the same idea about having different kinds of enemies. And I believe I can make it so that it's a random enemy in each room. I just need to come up with some designs. And randomizing the colors for each new mansion is also a great idea, but at the moment that is outside my knowledge. Maybe at a later stage it will be possible.

And yes, it's using the multisprite kernel.