IGNORED

T-card» INT'L DEMO (first version) Mattel Intellivision - 6 EPROM

scalpel

here is another shot from the museum that I had, I've cropped it and enlarged it so you can read the writing on the labels. And in case you didn't guess, different cge than the one in the above pictures

tcard.jpg

Thanks for the picture. You"re right, it's different.

I'm going to test the car tomorrow with Arnauld Chevallier.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/30/2018 at 7:09 PM, cmart604 said:

Holy crap! Congrats to the two of you on getting a very cool item for an amazing price.

Hi @cmart604, All,

There is this INTL Demo cartridge for sale since two years here in Italy, last year it was at 2.500€, (approx 2.800USD) now at 2.200€, (approx 2.620USD). Not as cheap as the one that Scalpel got... ;-)

https://www.subito.it/hobby-collezionismo/int-l-demo-prototipo-mattel-intellivision-caltanissetta-376452569.htm

I think that the price is still negociable, since the guy is trying to sell it since two years.

The seller affirms that there are only two in the world, the second being in a museum...

What do you think? Holy Grail? If someone else is interested I can help to get it.

Me I'm still to new, gotta complete the basics before approaching that kind of Intellystuff...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hi @cmart604, All,

There is this INTL Demo cartridge for sale since two years here in Italy, last year it was at 2.500€, (approx 2.800USD) now at 2.200€, (approx 2.620USD). Not as cheap as the one that Scalpel got... ;-)

https://www.subito.it/hobby-collezionismo/int-l-demo-prototipo-mattel-intellivision-caltanissetta-376452569.htm

I think that the price is still negociable, since the guy is trying to sell it since two years.

The seller affirms that there are only two in the world, the second being in a museum...

What do you think? Holy Grail? If someone else is interested I can help to get it.

Me I'm still to new, gotta complete the basics before approaching that kind of Intellystuff...

Well we know Pascal, Simone and Mauro all have one so this would be at least the fourth. ? not sure it's worth that much though. Be interesting to see what it would go for at auction

16 minutes ago, IMBerzerk said:

A Holy Grail object for sure.  Great find!

Does it work?  Are you able to make a video of it in action?  How about a ROM dump for prosperity?

Hi Berzek,

I can ask the seller if he can provide me with a video.

Not sure he will be so nice to dump the ROM, but I will ask...

I’ll keep you posted...

13 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hi @cmart604, All,

yes, that T-Cart is up on subito.it since at least January 2019. 2,200 Euros, although negotiable, is still way too high imo, even if it's only the starting price. If I didn't already have it I would patiently wait to find it at a lower price

9 hours ago, intellivotion said:

yes, that T-Cart is up on subito.it since at least January 2019. 2,200 Euros, although negotiable, is still way too high imo, even if it's only the starting price. If I didn't already have it I would patiently wait to find it at a lower price

How much do you think it could be a "reasonable" price? A thousand bucks? I’ve never seen that stuff on Ebay so far...