IGNORED

The 250th post wins a free cartridge!

nanochess

C'mon everyone, you can write anything you want, put some quote, put some code, put some nice picture of your favorite actress, or your favorite pet, or your highscore, or your favorite item from your collection, or a picture of some nice place around you live, I'm stopping because I have just too many ideas! :D

• Like 1

C'mon everyone, you can write anything you want, put some quote, put some code, put some nice picture of your favorite actress, or your favorite pet, or your highscore, or your favorite item from your collection, or a picture of some nice place around you live, I'm stopping because I have just too many ideas! :D

What, no actors? :P

• Like 1

Then, you should really get one. :)

How much should I spend on one? I'm pretty sure there's a local store that has one, but I don't know how much he's charging. The guy also has a couple of the later Magnavox Oddysey units (a 2000 and a 3000, I think). I remember seeing $50 tags on a couple of things, but I don't remember which systems they were on, by now.

How much should I spend on one? I'm pretty sure there's a local store that has one, but I don't know how much he's charging. The guy also has a couple of the later Magnavox Oddysey units (a 2000 and a 3000, I think). I remember seeing $50 tags on a couple of things, but I don't remember which systems they were on, by now.

I would suggest to contact either 5-11under or Yurkie here on AtariAge

5-11under provide DIY kit to make your own AV mod

Yurkie refurbished console and provide AV Mod, also controller mod