IGNORED

The 250th post wins a free cartridge!

nanochess

Hey Nanochess... Does a bag of oranges come with the ColecoVision game? Oh snap! That right, white people are out on the streets peddling bags of oranges now!

Not entirely P.C., but I will get you to post again in this thread before #250 hits. I will I tell you as I have a down right filthy mind and will hit a nerve with you eventually!!! :twisted:

ed: dang it, I still can't type for shit or maybe it's this wireless keyboard and I am perfect afterall.

Edited by NIAD

I like turtles...

And bacon? ;)

I always liked the box art for Choplifter..it would get me pumped and excited for some rescue action.

But then I played the game, and it kind of sucked.....

post-24893-0-12825200-1371319374_thumb.jpg

Driving a hellicopter was interesting, but the people are so near of the base that they could walk into it, besides the tanks only are a menace for the hellicopter.

Hey Nanochess... Does a bag of oranges come with the ColecoVision game? Oh snap! That right, white people are out on the streets peddling bags of oranges now!

Not entirely P.C., but I will get you to post again in this thread before #250 hits. I will I tell you as I have a down right filthy mind and will hit a nerve with you eventually!!! :twisted:

ed: dang it, I still can't type for shit or maybe it's this wireless keyboard and I am perfect afterall.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to say :twisted: but the cartridge will come in a sealed bubblewrap envelope that you can use again :D, and again if you go for it after sending it :P

:lol: just I've noted I've disqualified myself :lol: but obviously I'm the prize provider so it doesn't matter :lol:

Edited by nanochess
  • Like 1