IGNORED

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive HSC Season 2, Round 2:Battletoads and Double Dragon

This season will go weekly, except for special weeks. As I stated in the Thunderforce topic (season 1 round 5) Each game for this season will begin with a different letter of the alphabet. Please state some of your favorite games, but have each game you state begin with a different letter of the alphabet. I don't want to do all the choosing

This week it's B game. Battletoads and Double Dragon

Battletoads_and_Double_Dragon_000_zps67874611.gif

You can pick any character you like.

Depending on how many people join in for this week will determine how I'll score. For example if there are 10 different posters who post a score, then 1st will get 10, 2nd 9, and so on.

Bonuses:

Post a screenshot of you playing another Double Dragon or Battletoads (any system) game will get 1 bonus point. Once a game has been chosen for this, it can't be chosen again. No title screens. Legitimately play the game.

The last person who posts a score other than yours truly before the deadline will get 1 bouns point. (this is no matter how bad the score is Snipping is not only allowed, but encouraged.

Round 2 ends 6/24/2013 at 12:01 AM EST.

Don't post a score until 6/17/2013 12:01 AM EST. I'm giving a day to practice

Letters done B and P

I didn't see a final high score. I had over 190k and lost it. :( :mad:

I see that, if you continue, your score doesn't reset. So, if you want to, you can continue just to get the screenshot. Thanks for pointing that out.

To also clear something up

for this bonus

The last person who posts a score other than yours truly before the deadline will get 1 bouns point. (this is no matter how bad the score is Snipping is not only allowed, but encouraged.

You must have a screenshot and your score must be higher than 0.

Edited by classicgamer_27330