IGNORED

does anyone have an Android tablet with a bluetooth gamepad?

I am considering getting an Android tablet for games and emulation. I have also noticed some pretty decent ports on mobile platforms, such as GTA 3 and Vice City, and they are $5. Console games are ill-suited for touch controls, though. Has anyone here mapped a gamepad to an Android?

Edited by toptenmaterial

If you have a PS3 controller,you can downlod a app to allow you to use a PS3 on your android tablet.there's also one for the Wii which I use for the PS1 emulator(about to get a PS3 next week).Don't know if any game would work for it but I assume if it allows for mapping controller input then it should work.And yeah there are some great console games on Android(Modern Combat,Dead Space,Dead Trigger,Need for speed Most Wanted etc.)

Edited by xDragonWarrior

I use a gamepad I got at GameStop for this purpose. It has a keyboard setting so you can map it with any game that supports keyboards. It works pretty well though sometimes I feel like there's some input lag. I think that's got more to do with spotty emulation than a bad gamepad though.

I have heard the Grand Theft Autos have poor gamepad support though. You might want to look into that if they are on your list.