IGNORED

Welcome new 125 Club Member - MAURICIO RIOS

Rev

Tell me the Flair pen has Intellivision on it?

Sadly the pen does not have Intellivision on it :(, it only says "Flair" on the metal clip. I can only assume it's original because it was included with the registration form and other original paperwork I got with a system.

Interestingly this was to subscribe for announcements of new cartridges and "cassettes." We all know how those new cassette games turned out...

Time to welcome a new 125 Club Member, Mauricio Rios from Calif. USA.

Another very nice collection with some nice homebrews and many variation, and an Intellivision flair pen? Not even Cmart has that!

http://intellivision...r-mauricio-rios

Congrats !

Why is he only a Gold Member ? You wrote he has the 125 boxed game.

Sadly the pen does not have Intellivision on it :(, it only says "Flair" on the metal clip. I can only assume it's original because it was included with the registration form and other original paperwork I got with a system.

Interestingly this was to subscribe for announcements of new cartridges and "cassettes." We all know how those new cassette games turned out...

Bummer about the pen, that would have been cool. Cool paperwork though, can't remember if I have that.

Do you have the manuals for Congo Bongo & LF2? I'm currently looking for a manual for Congo Bongo to go with my newly acquired cart and my Repro box ;-)

Have the manual for Congo Bongo but not LF2. There is a box for Congo Bongo listed right now on ebay BIN / Make Offer. I made an offer but the seller thought it was way too low.