IGNORED

ClassiClean/thenerb/Game cleaning/etc

DocEss

Does anyone know whatever happened to this guy, and more importantly, his cleaning solution he sold? I always kept to the 91% alcohol for the actual contacts, but his solution was a lifesaver for shells and especially labels. Only cleaner I found that lifted label dirt without removing ink. Problem was, a bottle would last ages, sometimes years, so I never purchased it frequently. Ran out recently, went to get more, and I find his eBay store completely gone, his profile hasn't sold anything in ages, and his website is gone.

Did I miss something in the interim? Is there a comparable product out there?

On glossy labels, white gas is an excellent cleaner; you can also use it to remove old glue from shop stamps, scotch tape, etc.. on boxes and systems.

It works too on non glossy labels, but you may remove a bit of paper and ink in the process, depending on how you clean it.

Strangely, it seems that only in France you can find it in large quantities everywhere, for cleaning clothes and other stuff.

000296_Zoom.jpg

And , yeah, it's lighter gas.

Does anyone know whatever happened to this guy, and more importantly, his cleaning solution he sold? I always kept to the 91% alcohol for the actual contacts, but his solution was a lifesaver for shells and especially labels. Only cleaner I found that lifted label dirt without removing ink. Problem was, a bottle would last ages, sometimes years, so I never purchased it frequently. Ran out recently, went to get more, and I find his eBay store completely gone, his profile hasn't sold anything in ages, and his website is gone.

Did I miss something in the interim? Is there a comparable product out there?

I still have a bottle of this liquid magic. Sucks that he has gone into hiding. If you find out anything keep me posted becuz Im sure I will need another bottle eventually.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in the same situation. I just ran out of my second bottle. :(

This stuff worked great! It cleaned contacts, cart shells and labels to make them as good as possible with no damage or residue. If anyone finds out something please let me know.

In the meantime what are some other options people use for this purpose?