IGNORED

What's the cheapest you've ever bought a game for?

Today I managed to get a game for 1p, which is the cheapest I've ever paid for a game. It was Jet Ski Riders for the PS2 and had a price tag of 99p, I think the guy behind the till must've made a mistake.

*EDIT* I'm talking about physical games, not ones that you download.

Edited by Ross PK

I once bought a working Genesis Model 2, two Controllers, all needed cables, and six games for three dollars. That's technically less than $0.50 for each game, or something...

Not counting that, all that comes to mind is a few Atari games for $1.99 each, but I'm sure I've spent less than that for a single game at some point...

Best deal I can recall in recent memory was a complete, very good condition Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus on PS2. Found it approx. 6 months ago at an EB Games. It was a total fluke because I had just started looking for a copy the week before. EB gave it away for $1.99 - liquidating PS2 stock, I suppose.

Before that EB liquidated their Xbox Original Stock, and I grabbed roughly 60 games for 50 cents to a couple bucks apiece. Instant library of great games.

Today I managed to get a game for 1p, which is the cheapest I've ever paid for a game. It was Jet Ski Riders for the PS2 and had a price tag of 99p, I think the guy behind the till must've made a mistake.

*EDIT* I'm talking about physical games, not ones that you download.

Why didn't you correct the guys mistake? Anyway, I can't give an exact amount but less than a dollar because I buy in bulk sometimes.

I remember getting many atari carts at yard sales for 10 cents each back in the 90's. If we're talking more modern games then I've picked up gamecube games for a dollar or two recently. I'd be hard-pressed to think of that kind of deal though when it comes to current generation games purchased while that console was still actively sold in stores.