IGNORED

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

But it would great if he did backtrack on this thread and at least drop a PM to those who want one, asking if they are still interested. I think the people who posted on here should get first dibs in order of first to last. But that's just my opinion.

Lol, I bet your go on blogs and type "First!" all the time.

Why does it matter? The product is not ready. A few months back, a lot of people were harping on GroovyBee for taking their pre-order money for games and never delivering; and now most of the same gang are falling over each other to get in line for the one product he hasn't offered for pre-order because it's lower priority.

Why not wait until GroovyBee posts an update or announces when the project is ready?

-dZ.

But if and when the product is ready, It would be nice if those who expressed interest early on got first dibs. Why is that so unreasonable? These things are usually made in limited quantities and hard to get when your late to the party. Not trying to knock GroovyBee, just hoping he will consider the idea. :)

But if and when the product is ready, It would be nice if those who expressed interest early on got first dibs. Why is that so unreasonable? These things are usually made in limited quantities and hard to get when your late to the party. Not trying to knock GroovyBee, just hoping he will consider the idea. :)

In the past groovy opens up a pre order and anyone who wants to purchase he allows it and sets a cut off date. He doesn't set limited quantities.

Dibs on one!

I just find it curious that there was first a campaign to discredit the guy, and now everybody is jumping on in this thread. GroovyBee himself just posts "no update."

-dZ.

I just find it curious that there was first a campaign to discredit the guy, and now everybody is jumping on in this thread. GroovyBee himself just posts "no update."

-dZ.

Well, I don't know anything about discrediting the guy, I had no part in that.

In the past groovy opens up a pre order and anyone who wants to purchase he allows it and sets a cut off date. He doesn't set limited quantities.

Dibs on one!

That's good news... I wish everyone did that. Some people make a few things, sell them off and by the time others find out about it, They're gone for good.

Still nothing to see icon_razz.gif. I haven't touched the project since I took it to eJagFest in November last year. All my Inty projects at eJagFest were overshadowed by the interest in the final version of Hover Bovver icon_rolling.gif.

Ah yes, our nemesis, Time!

so... when this is ready to roll, how is it going to work, like for purchasing? Like a PM message or store or ebay thing or what?

Any ballpark cost figures? To you know... start saving my pennies icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrinwink.gificon_mrgreen.gif

Edit:

Hey, I found this AtariAge store! icon_dunce.gif Great, another site to waste my money on! Good thing I have no more Wife to nag me icon_rolling.gificon_laughingblue.gif

Edited by ZarK

Ah yes, our nemesis, Time!

so... when this is ready to roll, how is it going to work, like for purchasing? Like a PM message or store or ebay thing or what?

Any ballpark cost figures? To you know... start saving m

Still nothing to see :P. I haven't touched the project since I took it to eJagFest in November last year. All my Inty projects at eJagFest were overshadowed by the interest in the final version of Hover Bovver :rolling:.

I thought William Moeller had the rights to Hovver Bovver and that you were working on Mars Minis and 2 other games from last year that were so long ago I can't even recall their names.

Anyway, I pre ordered 2 of the games and I hope you do well with your projects.

Thanks, Dale W.

• 1 month later...

Are you serious? You might want to re-think your purchasing schedule.

Haha, I mean Intellivision related. It's no fun if there isn't some multi-cart for it, when I can get one for every other vintage console. No more Intellivision stuff until a multi-cart for me.

• Like 1

Hey, who would not want to be first for a new intv flash cart! LOL.

Especially since the CC3 sells for several hundred on ebay.

:-).

LOL you bought one lately!