IGNORED

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

When did groovy announce Hive was boxed? That is great news though. I'm not a fan of loose carts. Looking forward to both multicarts. In boxes!

I say this multicart should be multiboxed. 37 boxes, one box inside of the next, each with their own art. Given that collectors don't want to crease the boxes, the careful and slow opening of each box means it will take 2 hours to finally get to the multicart.

• Like 3

hi there

i am sure to be 27 mio. but the question when and where can i buy it?

i would buy 5 today

i even would have a new small game in pipeline - could not yet test it on a real intellivision.

thanks for any help

la1n

i even would have a new small game in pipeline - could not yet test it on a real intellivision.

If you've tested your game in jzintv and it works fine it should be OK on real hardware too. Personally, I've had problems with code that is fine in jzintv and on real hardware but fails to work on Bliss and Nostalgia. The other downside to both Bliss and Nostalgia is that they haven't been updated in quite a while.

I'd be happy to help test your game on real hardware. Then at least you know that you are on the right track.

I agree with GroovyBee: if it works with jzIntv, chances are it will work with real hardware. Of course, your milage may vary. I also volunteer to test your game on real hardware; I have a CC3. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Chances are it will *work*, but unfortunately most of us don't have a 16-way controller disc hooked to our PCs :(

(Some) people here scream when a scoring mechanism is off by a few points. Imagine the pitchforks if someone released a CIB game designed around 4 discrete directional controls.