IGNORED

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received mine. It was oddly attached to a tree in my backyard. Got stung a few times trying to get it down. Doesn't work when I put it in my Intellivision though.

Better send it back to get it repaired. Make sure that the hive is well fed and protected before sending it to Groovybee.

• Like 2

Sorry if this has been answered before, but what kind of DRM will it have?

I'm going to add DRM-- to my design. DRM-- is so advanced that you'll never know its there. In fact, its so lightweight and uses zero RAM/ROM resources it can be considered as not actually existing at all.

• Like 2

Sorry if this has been answered before, but what kind of DRM will it have?

I'm going to add DRM-- to my design. DRM-- is so advanced that you'll never know its there. In fact, its so lightweight and uses zero RAM/ROM resources it can be considered as not actually existing at all.

Oh cool! I love DRM! DRM is da bomb! DRM r0xx0rs!!!!!!11one

I eat two bowls of it every morning.

• Like 1

The banter above is the reason why the suggestion to subscribe to a thread in order to know when a release happens is not realistic. I come to this thread more often reading about unrelated topics such as Fruit Loops than any updates on the project itself.

I'm not suggesting that we stop the fun banter. I think it's fun and keeps the project alive.

My point is that for releases like this, I wish that there was a better way of only receiving updates on progress.

Again, I'm not bashing the banter. carry on.

The banter above is the reason why the suggestion to subscribe to a thread in order to know when a release happens is not realistic. I come to this thread more often reading about unrelated topics such as Fruit Loops than any updates on the project itself.

I'm not suggesting that we stop the fun banter. I think it's fun and keeps the project alive.

My point is that for releases like this, I wish that there was a better way of only receiving updates on progress.

Again, I'm not bashing the banter. carry on.

It's a fair point. I only participate in the banter because my suggestions to keep some decorum and establish thread guidelines have resulted in more mayhem.

So, screw it! If you can't fight them, join them. :)

By the way, I receive e-mail alerts on topic updates. Sure, it gets a bit "spammy" with some threads, but at least I can tel what the update was without having to reach for my browser or open Tapatalk. :)