IGNORED

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

OK, as I sit here eating my Froot Loops (and may a lightning bolt strike me if I'm lying)... I have to admit... this MADE my day. Thanks, Rev!

Oh man, if you see the image that Rev sent me lately that he was too afraid to post here instead of the ones above (and rightly so!), you would NEVER touch a Froot Loop again!! :o

There is some sick stuff out there!!

dZ.

Ebay just told me:

alerticon.jpg We are no longer sending email for: intellivision cuttle cart

We've noticed that you are no longer receiving email for intellivision cuttle cart. If you want to continue receiving, please follow the three step process below.

I had a search open for years waiting for one to be available. Well, I think I will let this search "die", since the Hive and LTO Flash will be here in about a month or so... Right? ;)

Ebay just told me:

We've noticed that you are no longer receiving email for intellivision cuttle cart. If you want to continue receiving, please follow the three step process below.

I had a search open for years waiting for one to be available. Well, I think I will let this search "die", since the Hive and LTO Flash will be here in about a month or so... Right? ;)

You don't say.....

cuttle

Ever since I missed out on the Cuttlecart, I've been checking sporadically through the years for a Intellivision flash cart alternative. It looks like other than here, there really is no other way to keep appraised of the situation? No Facebook or Twitter account to also alert us?

The only way at he moment is to follow the thread (which I see that you've done already :D). You will get notifications of all posts in the thread, including the "banter", but that can't be helped.

• 4 weeks later...

Ebay just told me:

Love mine. Don't remember if I got it off craigslist or eBay. It has been essential for all the builds of Piggy Bank! I couldn't have even though about Piggy without a Cuttle Cart. Soon it will be outdated!

Is it too late to get on the waiting list? I'd REALLY want one for myself and for use at the SC3 meets. The Inty is the only Pre-Crash system we don't have a 100% reliable multicart for.

What do you mean? The Cuttle-Cart 3 is 100% reliable. Or do you mean because it is not currently available?

A few (shall I call them) facts I have been able to compile about this project:

1. The initial post in this thread is from Sat Jul 6, 2013 10:27 AM
  2. No completion date has been posted, expected or implied.
  3. There is no waiting list available and none is planned.
  4. You cannot prepay.
  5. Suggesting a "gofundme" type project will just make some people upset.
  6. You cannot sign up for alpha/beta testing.
  7. Progress will be posted as it becomes available (asking does not expedite things).
  8. We are seeing progress posts from time to time.
  9. Plans *are* to have it finished. Please be patient.
  10. Posting to this thread neither speeds things up nor slows things down (although it's suggested you keep your expressions relative to the project or something completely funny).
  11. You're not the only one waiting.
  12. If you add up all the numbers on a roulette wheel from 1 - 36, that number will not be the number of days that the project will be completed.
  13. Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.

Am I missing anything?

• Like 1

I hear on the grapevine that yet another full and DRM free game is coming to the deluxe version of Hive. So the deluxe version now stands at :-

• 8 full and DRM free homebrew games :-
    • Rocketeer
    • Next Street
    • CollectorVision's "Sydney Hunter & The Shrines of Peril"
    • IntellivisionRevolution's "Copter Comand"
    • M.D. (a mystery arcade conversion)
    • Mystery contributor #1 "C.C.V.T.S.G.O.T."
    • Mystery contributor #2 game
    • +1 game (not programmed by me - more details soon)
  • Music demos by Der Luchs and Mystery Musician
  • A graphics demo by nonner242
  • Demos of other games and some utilities :-
    • Pop-Tart
  • Like 5