IGNORED

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

So you heard from him and he just forgets to talk to you guys here about paying customers suppprting his games.

Probably become a coleco programmer next or sega if too many of you open your eyes.

He has about 20 games and 2 completed in the last 10 years. All finished and playable if you fly 3000 miles to a classic video game conference at a random city that always proves that the games work to one atariage member so everyone has to believe them.

Maybe the trs 80 needs a new hero? Or a pocket calculator somewhere?

Hmmm.. who is the most gullible game groupies on the planet?

You know, this is why I didn't say anything. Haters hate! Nothing can make that better. Stay classy!

I have said before GB is a extremely talented programmer. Probably one of the best. Just that he does not finish games for people to play and leaves scenes when a wall is hit or he gets bored. It is a proven trend. You guys are not the first group to be graced with his talents do not think your the last.

His time must be over here. Sorry for the people that got ripped off.

I am not angry or anything. Just stating facts.

Hate? People getting ripped off yeah I don't think that is fair to do to you guys. Do you? There is cancer research homeless need food etc if you feel like donations. Did any of you sign up for just money down the toilet with no accountability? Maybe some are proud of that?

• Like 6