IGNORED

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

If I were a publisher I'd put flash carts in the hands of active developers instead of spreading fear, uncertainty and denial across YouTube videos of competing products. No one wants to see negative energy rage out of control in such a niche community. Everyone wants to see more software and hardware for the platform.

Well said.

The only fear I see spreading is from Groovy Bee moaning on about DRM and promoting the lack of capability with his NOT YET AVAILABLE cartridge as a feature.

THAT is a sign of desperation.

Uncertainty? Groovy Bee continues to push the implication that somehow his NOT YET AVAILABLE cartridge will run everything and everything will be locked down on a competing cartridge. That is absolute nonsense. What IS certain is that Boulder Dash® won't run on his cart.

Finally denial. I think that there certainly are people in denial.

I see no product. Can anyone show me where The HIVE is in the hands of anybody let alone active developers? Even you Groovy Bee admitted that the firmware is not done.....but then you claim it is. Which is it?

However, videos doing reviews of yet more of your vapourware proudly state

Intellivision MicroSD Flash Hive Cartridge Out Now

Yeah right. Has a production run even been done?

Groovy Bee, you say "Obviously I faked them all :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:"

Ah, so you are saying that your firmware is done now? Can you get anyone who actually HAS the product to review it?

I can't say with any certainty that you've never faked a gif. Take this bogus Boulder Dash® title screen for example. I'd really love to see the ROM for this. I'm almost certain that it can't be done on an Intellivision. Did you just mock it up and assume that you could produce that exact screen in code? Prove me wrong.

Why don't you stop confusing people with double talk, promises and bravado and just ship SOMETHING?

post-31813-0-58128900-1413652232_thumb.gif

Awesome bullshit reply from Willy :rolling:

The only fear I see spreading is from Groovy Bee moaning on about DRM and promoting the lack of capability with his NOT YET AVAILABLE cartridge as a feature.

THAT is a sign of desperation.

Hmmmm.... Seems I missed the public release of LTO Flash!, plese refresh my memory on when that happened.

Uncertainty? Groovy Bee continues to push the implication that somehow his NOT YET AVAILABLE cartridge will run everything and everything will be locked down on a competing cartridge. That is absolute nonsense. What IS certain is that Boulder Dash® won't run on his cart.

Its pretty obvious that it won't run your DRM laden titles :lol:.

I see no product. Can anyone show me where The HIVE is in the hands of anybody let alone active developers? Even you Groovy Bee admitted that the firmware is not done.....but then you claim it is. Which is it?

So, apart from your R&D team who has an LTO Flash!? The "no firmware" response was in reply to this comment on the youtube video :-

"Don't fall for the hype. The thing isn't even finished. The 20 copies are prototypes. He hasn't done a production run. There is no firmware. No DRM means it won't play all the games."

I haven't claimed that the firmware is done at all, please state where I said that.

However, videos doing reviews of yet more of your vapourware proudly state

Intellivision MicroSD Flash Hive Cartridge Out Now

Yeah right. Has a production run even been done?

This is a pre-production run, geddit!

Ah, so you are saying that your firmware is done now? Can you get anyone who actually HAS the product to review it?

Why would I ask anybody to review it when its not completed. Have you asked anybody to review your LTO Flash! that isn't complete either :lol:

I can't say with any certainty that you've never faked a gif. Take this bogus Boulder Dash® title screen for example. I'd really love to see the ROM for this. I'm almost certain that it can't be done on an Intellivision. Did you just mock it up and assume that you could produce that exact screen in code? Prove me wrong.

What a huge compliment, given that the title screen was extremely easy to code and took less than half a day to do. I don't have to prove anything at all to you, after all, that title screen has been demoed at shows, when people enquired about seeing more of what the Inty can do :rolling:.

Why don't you stop confusing people with double talk, promises and bravado and just ship SOMETHING?

Ship something like Wasp! (Wasp! again :lol:) and Worm! for the 7800 you mean :P.

I mentioned to my son (age 10) that Intellivision might have game genie type features in the future and he thought that was very cool

Awesome! Just for saying that I shall try my hardest to make sure that he isn't disappointed. Even if it means doing you a special one-off Hive.

• Like 2

Just put my two cents here......

This is like saying Xbox is better than Playstation

For me , it's all a matter of preferences

Even if some people claim the xbox sucks, that would not prevent me to buiyng one....more If it come directly from Sony themselves

I mean, I think I'm old enough to make my own decisions!

Both products have their pros and cons .....now it's all a matter of what you like the most

That doesn't mean if you buy a Playstation that it's better than Xbox

Again, It's all a matter of preference

Now if you don't like the Hive....then good for you and buy the LTO

And if you ldon't like the LTO....then good for you and buy the Hive

THERE'S NO NEED TO BASH ON SOMEONE ELSE PROJECT!

Even if you don't like (hate) that person!

Now, can people act like adult?

THANKS!

BTW: It was an example! I don't play modern stuff :P

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 5

Thats impossible for some guys in the Inty scene because their balls haven't dropped yet.

Don't get me wong....

I know there's some funny people who are just making jokes (don't know, but I think about REV here ;) :P )

And it's all ok

But insults, arrogance, bashing etc... IS LAME!

If I were a moderator here, I would kick those people out....NOW!

• Like 2

I will add this:

I plan on purchasing both Lto, and Hive. As retroillucid points out, both have pro and con. I want to buy multiple of each and give to my two bros. They arent into collecting much, more casual play. Buying one cart and putting all the games is perfect for them.

Im just going to have to get both and see which one is easiest for me to load the roms on.

Me and Cmart are morons when comes to loading roms.

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 2

Don't get me wong....

I know there's some funny people who are just making jokes (don't know, but I think about REV here ;) :P )

And it's all ok

But insults, arrogance, bashing etc... IS LAME!

If I were a moderator here, I would kick those people out....NOW!

I have my serious moments.

;-)

• Like 1