IGNORED

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

Its not available for sale yet. the best thing to do is click on the "follow" button at the top of the thread. Then you'll get email notifications when a new post is added to its development thread. The thread does see high traffic at times so you might get quite a few notification emails.

Time to unveil another of the mystery games...

• 9 full and DRM free homebrew games :-
    • Rocketeer
    • Mars Minis
    • Next Street
    • CollectorVision's "Sydney Hunter & The Shrines of Peril"
    • IntellivisionRevolution's "Copter Command" - several versions
    • IntellivisionRevolution's "Missile Domination"
    • BBWW Games' "Piggy Bank - Extra bacon edition!" - Voted GoTY winner 2015
    • Mystery contributor #1 "C.C.V.T.S.G.O.T."
    • +1 game (not programmed by me - more details soon)
  • Music demos by Der Luchs and Mystery Musician
  • A graphics demo by nonner242
  • Demos of other games and some utilities :-
    • Pop-Tart
    • Hand controller test utility
    • Hive/Bee3 test utility
  • Like 6

Its not been released yet. Some demos of my other games might be included. I'll decide nearer the time as to what.

Are Rocketeer and Mars Mini still going to have cart releases or just included on the HIVE cart? I already paid for both games but but am not sure if they are still being released separately or if the money is going towards purchase of a Hive cart or whatever. Either is fine with me, just thought I would ask.

• Like 1

Are Rocketeer and Mars Mini still going to have cart releases or just included on the HIVE cart? I already paid for both games but but am not sure if they are still being released separately or if the money is going towards purchase of a Hive cart or whatever. Either is fine with me, just thought I would ask.

they are going to be seperate.
  • Like 1

They will be shipped on their own carts to everybody that pre-ordered and more physical copies will be made available after that.

• Like 3

have you got a time when it might be released any ideas come on give me something too look forward too .

It'll be released at some point in the future. You can look forward to that.

Honestly, I have to give Groovy credit for continuing to calmly answer questions like this, page after page after page. I definitely would't have the patience for it.

• Like 1

Honestly, I have to give Groovy credit for continuing to calmly answer questions like this, page after page after page. I definitely would't have the patience for it.

Theres no point getting annoyed at people because they become interested in your project after others have been following it for a while. Not everybody wants to read 45 pages to get the info they need.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember that crazy guy that went through all the pages here and tallied up everything? ??? Haha

I'm in no rush to do that again, last time I was bored to tears waiting on a 3+ hour debug run. Wasn't really that tough to do, just grabbed the page source, grepped the authors, and let Excel add it all up.