IGNORED

CMart's Original 125 Checklist

I want cmart to be in the HSC! :D Collecting is cool, playing the games is cool, so cmart in the HSC is bacon!

He played the DIIK with us. :thumbsup:

I would love to see him playing more often in HSC.

I remember he said sport games are the games he likes and plays the most.

If we could have an emulator with internet connection to play live... ;-)

I just put my games in to CMart 125 checklist order and I was freaking out for a minute because I thought I didn't have the ECS Baseball game and thus not all 125. I do though, just a loose cart with a World Series Baseball label. I think I need about 10 boxes or so to have all 125 complete. Of course one is Spiker!

I just put my games in to CMart 125 checklist order and I was freaking out for a minute because I thought I didn't have the ECS Baseball game and thus not all 125. I do though, just a loose cart with a World Series Baseball label. I think I need about 10 boxes or so to have all 125 complete. Of course one is Spiker!

Congrats on the set of 125. Missing about 10, and it will be awhile before I get any. About 90 of my games are boxed

Thanks John! I've had all 125 for like 8-10 years I was just double checking today. Should have picked up the remaining boxes back then when I thought they were too expensive, lol.

Congrats on the set of 125. Missing about 10, and it will be awhile before I get any. About 90 of my games are boxed

I am 11 orphans away from have all 125 CIB. I also need Fathom overlays and Congo Bongo manual. World Series Baseball, Hover Force, Slap Shot SP Hockey, Spiker (have manual), Stadium Mud Buggies, SP Decathlon, Thin Ice, Tower Of Doom, Championship Tennis, Turbo, Venture.

I am 11 orphans away from have all 125 CIB. I also need Fathom overlays and Congo Bongo manual. World Series Baseball, Hover Force, Slap Shot SP Hockey, Spiker (have manual), Stadium Mud Buggies, SP Decathlon, Thin Ice, Tower Of Doom, Championship Tennis, Turbo, Venture.

I'll be taking care of some of these. :)

• 1 month later...

now we need cmart to post the 500+ variant list

I'm still working on all the individual lists, then they'll need to be combined. Most are already on Steve's site, they just need to be topped up and then sortable by variation type.

I'm still working on all the individual lists, then they'll need to be combined. Most are already on Steve's site, they just need to be topped up and then sortable by variation type.

<tapfoot><whistle>Where or where is that incremental list...</whistle></tapfoot> :D Only need the diffs, dude. hehehe. <who_me_the_guy_who_left_a_website_without_updates_FOR_8_YEARS>Not that moving or any other RL stuff could possibly delay updating anything.</who_me_the_guy_who_left_a_website_without_updates_FOR_8_YEARS> :ponder: Edited by intvsteve

Cmart is far far away from his collection? Smells like there is a good opportunity for a worthwhile robbery :P

My drones are presently flying over his bunker, and my dronebots are almost inside the bunker. Rumor has it that Cmart is hiding games that where never released cib like wing of war and parker brothers spiderman for intellivision. I heard he also has a sawhili variant super cobra.

• 3 months later...

Found a list today detailing all 14 original Intellivision releases :-D

http://intellivisionrevolution.com/official-125-released-games

(Try the link)

Lol! Go Rev! In his defense he is currently texting me pics of something cool he is working as we speak. (Not his junk)