IGNORED

CMart's Original 125 Checklist

Congrats Jason you are so close! If I could help you out with anything I would in a second.

Your great sense of humor and posts are well received and enjoyed by, I assume everyone in here. As usual it is mostly all about that damn Spiker! :)

Thanks for the kind words. My gf and co-workers don't quite share your feelings on my sense of humor. I get lots of long sighs and eye rolls :)

I don't mind missing Spiker. I'd be sad if I overpaid for one just to own it. It's nice to have something to keep watching for. Me loves the hunt :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, what can anyone tell me about the home brew Super Chef BT? Burgertime is my favorite game, and I'm interested in this. Is it worth $100+, or is the rom just as good? Where should I get a copy and what I'd fair price?

well worth having the rom.

Hi all, what can anyone tell me about the home brew Super Chef BT? Burgertime is my favorite game, and I'm interested in this. Is it worth $100+, or is the rom just as good? Where should I get a copy and what I'd fair price?

Additionally, the ROM is currently available for $10. Probably for a limited time.

You can inquire on the same site as to the availability of the CIB version. It's a fantastic upgrade to the original game. Here's more info.

Be sure to check out the forums there as well. There are a few threads that discuss the game in more detail, if I recall.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

• 2 months later...

You only have single digits? Once I finish my move (any day now, I swear), and I unbox my collection, I'll see into sending you some of my duplicates. :)

-dZ.

sweet! I have a sears intelly heading my way so i will have some games to go with it. When i moved i had to downsize a lot and unfortunately i donated all my intellivision games, systems, add-ons. Biggest regret i have of everything i donated was the intelly stuff even if i do own an ultimate flashback. So now it will be nice to have one again. It can sit next to my odyssey 3000. :) Edited by pimpmaul69

• 2 months later...