IGNORED

CMart's Original 125 Checklist

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a seriously good collection with some fine variants, but not nearly as many copies of duplicate home-brews. At least I have I of each game if not each incarnation! Plus I saved a few of the last Piggy Banks ALL FOR ME!

I have at least two of the Christmas Carols...and two of everything released in the last 3 years...except I need to load up on Land Battle and Missile Command. Just have one each of those. :-)

• 6 months later...

In case anyone is interested in Eric7100's recent homebrew sales.

Here's the final stats of the money that he made from his third round of sales:

$778.08 (total money from sales) - $154.23 (packing/shipping expenses & PayPal/eBay fees) = $623.85 (total money left over)

Once again, Eric and Salt thank all of you who bought from them! :) :) :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think you made a mistake on the list, somehow #82, world championship baseball made it on to the 124 list. We dont need these cheap variants on our beloved Master list!

I noticed that World Championship Baseball is still on the 124 list. When will you remove Cmart?

I noticed that World Championship Baseball is still on the 124 list. When will you remove Cmart?

I agree with the 124 list but the cartridge in question is Triple Challenge. Triple Challenge is only a compilation of previously released games; the exact same games in different packaging.

so if you have triple challenge that would mean you wouldn't need the previous 3 separate games. ?

You could spin things around and around.

Correct. Its like music, albums vs compilations. You may be happy having the compilations and box sets but its not the same as having the original albums and their artwork.

• Like 1

Correct. Its like music, albums vs compilations. You may be happy having the compilations and box sets but its not the same as having the original albums and their artwork.

I agree!!

The only difference it was released while the intellivision was being produced and making it a original release as original to when games and console were sold and produced for the consumers.

Wow now I'm confused. Lol. Kidding

Was the 'razz' sound tweaked in Triple Challenge? Or was that done in the original game(s) over the course of their natural life cycle? At least one (Checkers?) I think had that sound tweaked. Can't remember of Triple Challenge used the same razz for all the games or what...