IGNORED

CMart's Original 125 Checklist

5 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Will do!

I have a pretty good Aquarius collection myself but probably nothing compared to yours!  All in unopened boxes (even the printer!).  But I don't have the complete cartridge set yet.  Still hunting.  I have about 6 in shrinkwrap including Burgertime & Night Stalker.  So if you ever see some dumbass trying to get shrinkwrapped Aquarius stuff on Ebay... I'm the dumbass. 

:)

I would stick with the US Set if I were you. I spent almost 1000 dollars on Aquarius the last 4 months on trying to get the remaining worldwide hardware, cartridges, cassettes, and any books (which is saying something because that really only made up a few things.). I guess some people here with the Intellivision spend more than that in 4 months though.. Only have 3 more carts to go though, so that's good.

Having a shrink-wrapped burger time is impressive on its own, by the way.

Edited by EdgeOfPortal
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

What in the HOLY HELL!?!?!?!

How did I not know about this!?!!   Wow!

Sending to my Dubai office now.  Gonna have them start looking in local places to see if they exist anywhere.  High unlikely that they would be in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE because they weren't very established 40 years ago.

Does anyone know WHAT COUNTRY or countries in the ME these were distributed to?

Take a look at the distributors sheet that I posted in the Arabic INTV III thread. Mattel had a distributor in UAE.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 5:07 AM, mr_me said:

You'd have to open them up and look under the rf shield to get all the console variations.  Here's one showing some of the pal and secam intellivision variations.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170617143309/https://www.gamopat-forum.com/t89204-les-differentes-versions-d-intellivision

There's also this page at intvfunhouse.

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/hardware/consoles/

Those are both great threads. @Tommy Tallarico that's probably most of what you need. 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
22 minutes ago, vtadave said:

Any thoughts on whether Repro overlays taint your 125 CIB collection?

For the games that never had them or for games that came with them,were lost and replaced with reproductions?

If it's for the latter,that's a great question! 

I know I added reproduction overlays to all the games that didn't come with them years ago from a set of Psycho Stormtroopers overlays.

I think your asking the other question.....

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.

28 minutes ago, vtadave said:

Any thoughts on whether Repro overlays taint your 125 CIB collection?

You are the master of your own collection.  Purists may not want them intermingling with their original games, but to each his own.  Most collectors can probably tell the difference.  And, if selling any Reproduction item or component, it's best to be honest and upfront about it.  There are also crazy collectors who want all original games, all variants, and all Repro items.  Maybe even multiples ? Nut jobs, I tell you.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

For the games that never had them or for games that came with them,were lost and replaced with reproductions?

If it's for the latter,that's a great question! 

I know I added reproduction overlays to all the games that didn't come with them years ago from a set of Psycho Stormtroopers overlays.

I think your asking the other question.....

Yeah for the games that had them originally. For instance, there is a “cib” Thunder Castle on eBay sitting at $51, but the overlays are repos.  I’ve hesitated.

8 minutes ago, vtadave said:

Yeah for the games that had them originally. For instance, there is a “cib” Thunder Castle on eBay sitting at $51, but the overlays are repos.  I’ve hesitated.

That's still a decent price,but if you have your heart set on having all the original components then you may want to pass.

It may likely bother you after that until you get original  overlays.

Keep in mind however the box in good shape is generally the hardest piece of the puzzle to acquire .

But as Jason stated in a previous message,a collection is subjective.

It may not have maximum resale value because of the repro overlays,but for your own collecting purposes you may consider it complete enough for you.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 9:34 PM, BSRSteve said:

Thunder Castle didn't have overlays originally.

My list shows they did, but it could certainly be flawed.  Now that I do a little research, it appears you are correct.  We'll see if my bid holds.

• 2 years later...
On 7/6/2013 at 3:40 PM, cmart604 said:

Ok, it's about time we did this for anyone looking to complete their Original 125 for the Intellivision. So....here we go.

Mattel Electronics (61 titles, broken down by Network)

[snip]

Well, there you have it boys and girls. Hope this helps. :)

Now that it is post-PRGE 2023, can someone enumerate all games released after the 125? Trying to update the FAQ as well as the Intellivision Day list, and the data is kind of all over the place at the moment. Carts/ROMs.

• Like 1