IGNORED

FS: Brazilian Atari carts -- Tron, Canal 3, Intellivision

I am accepting offers on these Brazilian carts. I hate to see these go, but financial straits must be navigated. All have been tested and are working.

I prefer PayPal for payment but other arrangements can be made. I will ship to just about anywhere.

I haven't been active here in several years, but you can view my past AA feedback here: http://atariage.com/...-captain-beard/

Let me know if you need more (or better) pics of anything or have any questions at all.

The Trons and are in this post.

The cracked Tron handle belongs to H.E.R.O.

Scroll down a couple posts to see the Intellivision brand and Canal 3 carts

post-10225-0-91224400-1373348512_thumb.jpg

post-10225-0-35636000-1373348526_thumb.jpg

post-10225-0-45504500-1373348531_thumb.jpg

post-10225-0-97667300-1373348544_thumb.jpg

Edited by Captain Beard

I definitely welcome any input and discussion as to what the actual value of these is to the small subset of Atari fans who collect this kind of stuff.

I've received several offers -- some too low to make me part with these beauties and others quite generous.

I plan to leave them up for sale on AA for a few days at least before accepting the best offers that work for me and moving what's left on to eBay (where I will likely list them with a very high Buy It Now with offers accepted. I'd just as soon keep them as let them go too cheaply.)

I know the whole "make me an offer" thing is kinda lame, but it's not like there's a price guide I can consult. This stuff just doesn't come up for sale often enough.

So don't be shy sending me offers -- I may turn you down, but I promise I won't be offended.

Edited by Captain Beard

Back when I bought my Tron carts I paid between $10 to $15 for each I thought then and now I got pretty good deal. Video Grow I paid about $75.00 each then I thought fair now maybe a little high. Like you said it's hard to price something you don't see too often but I hate to say Brazil games for the most part just don't have high price tags. shame I think they look cool as hell :-D