IGNORED

Lots of Atari ST hardware & software if you want it

I have a 1040ST, a couple of 520STs, several floppy drives, an external hard drive, a color monitor and one or two B/W monitors, cables, power supplies, mice, lots of original software, even a Hybrid Arts SMPTE sync box that I do not use any more. Anybody interested in this stuff? I am in Northwest Florida.

Thanks

This is what he wrote, "I just cleaned out my recording studio and put all the Atari stuff in boxes. I am just now deciding what to do with it all. Shipping is so expensive these days - that big box of manuals and software plus the monitors then add the computers, drives, power supplies etc. I would rather see it get used than thrown in the recycling bin but right now I am considering all my options. Thanks for your interest and please feel free to stay in touch."

• 3 weeks later...

After the initial exchange of emails we did a few more. Seems like a very pleasant guy in a band. Last email a few weeks ago he was still pulling out boxes from corners and trying to get a list of everything. Once he reaches that point I think he plans to sell what he can locally.

Didn't seem like he wanted to spend too much time packing and shipping stuff. I can't speak for him just passing on the flavor of our email exchanges.

I considered driving out there to take a look, but gas alone for the round trip would be over $300.