He helped me out with getting me a cord I wanted . Quick shipping and quick to communicate . Thanks !

I bought an AV modded Atari 2600 Jr. from Bradd here in the Marketplace and he's an excellent person to do business with. He answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly, and he shipped super quickly. Everything was packaged perfectly, and the 2600 Jr was in perfect condition when it arrived. Would definitely do business with again and highly recommend!

bradd1978 bought two games and made the international deal easy. Thanks for the sale!

Took a S-VHS ColecoVision off his hands and it arrived in perfect condition. Fast shipping and friendly communication included :thumbsup:

Sold a CV game to Bradd and the transaction was very smooth. Happy buyer means happy seller! :) Would gladly buy or sell with Bradd again.

Troy

Purchased a composite mod SMS. Great work and great prices including shipping from Canada to the US. Buy his stuff!

Traded for a composite modded Intellivision II, NIB INTV Boulder Dash, and three loose carts. Everything is great, I'm thrilled with the quality of the mod work and the system itself. Boulder Dash is amazing. Great seller, recommended, A++

Bradd is a great guy to deal with. I've picked up a bunch of modded systems and controllers from him. Happily gave him a tour of my underground lair. :)

Excellent guy to work with! Gave me a really sweet deal on some Colecovision titles I didn't have and packaged them extremely well. They arrived in superb condition. Thank you Bradd!

I bought a modded Atari Flashback 2 from Bradd. The workmanship was excellent quality and I couldn't ask for a better job done. Great communication, easy to talk to. Thanks Bradd!

I bought a Lynx II with a McWill screen from Bradd. The system looks and works great and communication has been top notch, I won't hesitate to purchase from him again in the future.

Bought a Vectrex Controller from Bradd, and it came in the mail quick and in great shape. Thanks! :)

Picked up a modded Colecovision from bradd1978. It works wonderfully, and the mod is super clean- you'd never know by looking at it that the Colecovision didn't have those composite outs from day 1. Very happy!

I traded an Atari 2600 and some games to him for a boxed Intellivision System Changer. Very nice to deal with and a great trade. Thank you!