IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 10 ~ Frostbite (Game 1)

Vocelli

FROSTBITE - GAME 1 - 497,470 (THE SUM OF DIGITS = 4 + 9 + 7 + 4 + 7 + 0 = 31 = 3 BONUS POINTS)

USING EMU7800 WITHOUT SOUNDS (MUTE ON) / DIFFICULTY SWITCHES ADJUSTED TO A (PRO) POSITION

To avoid losing my bonus points, I comitted suicide before reaching 500,000-point mark. I focused directly on the SUM of digits.

• Like 1

Wow, this game is giving it to me hard... In the umpteenth try, I got a score that takes me high enough in ranks, so that I can ignore the missing 3 bonus points. Only one bonus point for a combined 16 in this one:

By the way... am I the only one who thinks the button = reverse function kinda sucks, is even counterproductive most of the time?

post-34656-0-63885000-1374138836_thumb.jpg

Edited by karokoenig

By the way... am I the only one who thinks the button = reverse function kinda sucks, is even counterproductive most of the time?

Not if your iglu is finished and you want to avoid the bear to go in...- give it a try!

Next PAL-stop at 63,330 (15)

post-19659-0-18329600-1374142329_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I can't believe Steve told it. :-o

I have the "original" Frostbite with silver label and the Atari name in it.Some pics: http://www.atarimani...tbite_7611.html

Those tips weren't in the Brazilian manual...

I'm not sure if these Polivox Activision were really lincesed from Activision. Usually I don't call them clones since apparently Polivox had the rights to release its products.

P.S: Polivox was the Brazilian company that released the Atari 2600 in Brazil and some cartridges.

Ha, I said it wasn't that easy :-D.

I remember you could break the 100k when we were young but I don't remember you're getting 200k.

Well, now you're very close to break 200k.

Oh, and thanks for choosing Frostbite for my birthday. Our aunt would certainly choose Adventure, she liked puzzles.

• Like 1