IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 10 ~ Frostbite (Game 1)

Vocelli

no pic but I'm still improving

=12 no bonus

In the last Frostbite thread I just watched a video of someone (or a computer?) and now I think it's impossible to roll the game.

the TG scoreboard does report a rollage: 1,832,730

but you would have to believe in the Todd Rogers

personally I do not doubt it

perhaps it was a score using tricks or glitches or something not allowed here?

but i think TG also forbids that kind of thing...

so I'm thinking... I haven't watched the video yet. but maybe you can do it!

Can anyone tell me how I can get the photo up here through my ipod? I took a pic and I cant figure it out. Also, +3pts.

I think I should go to AA chat more often! Happy to meet you this morning in the chat. Have fun playing Atari!

To post a pic you need to click in "more reply options". Then click in "Browse...", select your file and click in "Attach This File".

Can anyone tell me how I can get the photo up here through my ipod? I took a pic and I cant figure it out. Also, +3pts.

On my apple stuff, I click MORE REPLY OPTIONS at bottom right, Then at the bottom left, click "choose file', pick and click on your picture in "finder", let it load, then click "add to post". It will show up in the post as a text file name, but will show as a picture when you post or preview post. At least thats how I do it? Hope it helps.

Well I guess the old saying/warning holds true on this one. READ INSTRUCTIONS FIRST. I played for about a half hour before I realized, GO IN THE IGLOO AFTER YOU BUILD IT DUMMY!!!! I kept walking around waiting for the next board, or more ice blocks!!! :dunce: :dunce: Now I'm getting somewhere, on the board at 8830 to start. Hope to improve, If not i'll post a pic.