IGNORED

My miniature controllers

pimpmaul69

Not sure if anyone has done these yet but here are mine. the paddle is on a single wire set 9 pin cable as i use these on my wii with a special controller mod i have for it to use retro controllers.

post-30773-0-20812600-1374202989_thumb.jpg

post-30773-0-14100500-1374203022_thumb.jpgpost-30773-0-44937800-1374203039_thumb.jpgpost-30773-0-56202400-1374203051_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 2

Thats really damn kewl! You should make these for the 2600 and sell them if you can find enough key chains...

i have 2 joysticks already done and only one paddle. the paddles are really hard to get. not sure what someone would be willing to pay for them as they cost ten dollars a piece to buy plus getting an atari cord. (cords can come from any brand controller that has matching useable wires)
  • Like 1

I like how you just spliced into the existing pcb rather than make your own... Did you have to cut any traces?

i did not use the paddle board because it had 11k potentiometer on it and i wanted to us a 500k. on the joysticks there are no traces that interfere but i removed every single component except the chip just cause it was easy to do and made a little more space for excess wire and nothing for the wires to snag on.

I would love to buy one each of these to go with my beloved Jr. If you decide to do any more and sell them I'll be the first in line! :)

well i do have a joystick ready to sell. i would need to buy another paddle before i could make a working set for the atari.