IGNORED

Atari2600Homebrew

I did a bunch of submissions at rfgeneration. a lot of the homebrews that are there were added by me or I added additional info. They don't want submissions of hacks or reproductions even though there is a few in the homebrew section, so eventually I stopped....plus I submitted everything they needed from my collection. :)

Yeah. I tried to submit MMSBC and MMSBC II awhile ago. The MMSBC submission was stalled until someone else submitted their version. MMSBC II just plain disappeared the first time I submitted it! Weird.

• 2 weeks later...

I fixed a whole slew of games missing a description, added a few screenshots and started adding links to ones still available to purchase. Still a lot to go through but each day gets a little more done! The homebrew section is looking a lot more finished :)

I'm also considering a WIP section for games that are intended to be a cartridge release. Not sure how I'll set that up but I'll try a few ideas.

• Like 1

You've done a great job on the site. I been getting more into the Homebrew scene and see your site as a valuable resource!

Thanks! that's part of the reason I wanted to do the site, so people case see what's out there and also hopefully a place to check out some before buying. I'm glad you are using it!

• 10 months later...

It's been nearly a year since anything was posted here. Atari2600Homebrew is still going strong, I have been updating it nearly everyday. There have been a lot of changes along the way, but I'd like to ask everyone (programmers, producers, and homebrew collectors) for their help with information, details, screenshots, and scans. There is still a lot of information missing!

some things that have changed since last year:

• Changed the Theme
  • Layout of every page changed (smaller images and more compact information)
  • Added Video Game Critic Reviews (Not Finished Yet)
  • Many new titles have been added.
  • Expanded the scanned game section to include the contents of the manual, back of box and also the cartridge end label and any extras included
  • Prototypes and one-of-a-kind page will be added. currently building a list of these but I doubt this will ever be a primary focus. still, I am taking submissions for these starting now.
  • Any cartridge images from the index pages that include an end label, have higher resolution scans. those that only show the main label are lower resolution 400x480 images and could even be mock up images (I want to replace as many mock ups as possible with proper scans.

I have also considered adding ROM's to the site. but so far I haven't started asking anyone for permission, If you are a programmer and would like to have them available, please contact me.

• 2 weeks later...