IGNORED

Rumour Mill games released by Foreign companies

Foxsolo2000

I was going through the DP list of rumour mill games reading some of Joe Santullis views and found myself agreeing with his view that some of the rumour mill titles could have been released by foreign companies. For example Pizza Chef was never released by Zimag and Donald Ducks Speed Boat was never released by Atari but both were pirated and released by South American companies and Go Go Home Monster was released as Aliens Return/ET Go Home etc. I began questioning how many rumour mill games were actually released by South American or Taiwan companies under different titles. Joe thought that Motocross by Suntek could be Round the World by HomeVision and I have always harboured the belief that Hole Hunter was in fact meant to have another title. Anone else have any therioes? Tell us what you think Rom? ;)

Edited by Foxsolo2000

Pizza Chef exists as a prototype from ZiMAG and was IMO first released for the public by CCE.

Same goes for Atari's Donald Duck's Speedboat, which was released for the public by several Brazilian companies (not sure which one came first).

Go Go Home Monster still exists as a Home Vision original somewhere. I have no doubt about that after the discovery of Treasure Discovery.

Hole Hunter was originally released by Home Vision as Topy.

I once came up with the Motocross being Home Vision's Around the World and Stone Age being ZiMAG's Dinograms theories, but sadly these are still theories.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter